C/S

E V E  ::  THE FUTURE IS BEGINNING  ::  APPLY OPEN

THE RUN DOWN. EVE is meant to be the sister group of NCT, meaning they have similar concepts and similar set ups as far as units go and how new members are introduced. 

what does this mean? it means that in the story, EVE and NCT are going to be very much intertwined in the story telling, so i hope you like NCT. the groups will hold concerts together, the fans of one will probably stan both and make one big EVNT family ( EVNT = EVe + NcT ) the groups aren't attached at the hip, per say, but are meant to parallel each other in the over enveloping theme of "a new future/culture is beginning". so they'll essentially be a family inside of the sm family, yknow?

the idea is that these kids and young adults have trained together for years, so they're close, all 300 of them  so the story will be mostly EVE centered but will have interjections of NCT and in theory they would all have friendly, familiar vibes together. 

since theres so many girls in the concept, for the most part, i'll except most applications, but not until they've been given the okay, if that makes sense? this is a good chance to use some applications for other fics that didn't make the cut or something and you can apply twice!

eve overall. the girls of EVE are all super talented and ready to take on the industry. they are meant to debut-all units whenever it is they debut- and have this aura of something other than a rookie. they by passed the rookie phase of awkwardness and bumbling around and upon taking their first steps on stage already seem seasoned and professional, so feel free to give me some super talent charaters. realistically super talented, that is. 

the girls are inspired by the sunrise and the beginning of things, the eve of a new day, a new year and a new future. their colors are even inspired by the sunset and each subunit thus far as a color that represents them. 

EVE O-  ::  " EVE Oh Negative " (like the blood type) is NCT U -esque, there isn't a set roster and the group is used to represent and explore various kinda of musical styles. one comeback with 5 members might be completely different from the one afterwards. the name EVE O- comes from the fact that O- is the universal donor type, and EVE O- inspires to create universal music and styles for all types. 

EVE 123 ::  "EVE one two three" this group is akin to NCT DREAM, it's the younger members and usually cuter themes/more youthful themes. the members are the eve members that are 19 and under. once the girl becomes 19, she is eligible to get into the pool for the other units and is no longer in EVE 123.

EVE XX ::  the word eve means the start of the beginning and XX is the chromosomal pair for the gender female. the girls in this group have the theme of being various girls that represent all the different types of beauty within south korea. this is one of the permanent roster groups. in total, 12 girls will be in the group and they will be the Seoul based unit. this group is akin to NCT 127, in that sense. if NCT 127 is supposed to be the cool bad boy princes of sm, then EVE XX are supposed to be the refined princesses, you feel? 

UPDATED 3/30 :: as new units come out, so will EVE units, so there will be a chinese unit, for example, i just need to think of a name! 


EVNT ::  " event "  in the story, it'll be the special unit that has a cycling roster that mixes the NCT members and the EVE girls into a co-ed unit. the name comes from the first two letters of EVE and the "n" and the "t" in NCT. 

 

age range/ethnicity.  i want a variety of girls, in both age and ethnicity. this is SM entertainment after all.

age range is between 1994 and 2003. I think this is a good range for this current era of idols and so have fun exploring ages uwu


ethnicity wise, i of course want some korean girls, as it is a kpop band in south korea, but i'm open to japanese, chinese, thai and a the usual sm picks, if that makes sense.

i dont mind if you race bend (i.e : picking jisoo as a facelaim and making her represent a chinese born character) but i want them to look the age you are going for. if you want a half-korean/chinese/etc character, i would prefer you to stick to actually half asian idols, like nancy or somi or etc. if you picked somi, for instance, she's half white, but if you wanted to make your character half thai instead of korean, that's okay. 

talent twins. i have the idea that these girls debuted later than NCT because SM wanted them to hone their skills, train etra hard- that sort of thing so these girls are pretty well talented. what that means is, I dont mind having a lot of strong twins but i want to have a variety of talents, too, you know? having a triple threat/ace type of character is fine, makes life easy on me tbh when matching positions in the songs, but i also appreciate super good dancers who have 100% dance skill and don't mind letting others shine in the vocal realm since they're so good at dancing, yknow? 

try not to have too many, 3 max to cover any skills your character has, and don't worry about overlaps, that's fine. 

love interests. i mean my character has one, and the other one i have doesn't so, that just goes to show you can take the offer or leave it lolol 

i don't mind if you have a character that likes someone in NCT (it would make sense plot wise) but if you wanted them to like someone in bts that's cool too. SM does enjoy encouraging dating within the company though, so keep that in mind, but lets be realistic, super junior dudes are probably too old for these girls, you feel? 

the password is a link to your characters theme song and a mini explanation as to why it fits them. it has no purpose but to give me a kinda vibe about the character <3

 

extra bits. 
     
    okay so things that tickle my pickle include but are not limited to:

o  sibling applications (since you can apply twice and I encourage it)
o  twins (those are super fun)
o a good balance in traits (like if you have a character with something they want to overcome, that's cool, tell me more please)
o maybe even some drama???  Man I love drama, it makes the storytelling process SO much more fun. this is a story about a bunch of people that trained together for years so like naturally theres crushes and probably jealousy n plEASE give me the tea 

o i claimed yuqi and bona as faceclaims and everyones favorite soft boy johnny as a love interest bUT PLEASE GIVE ME SOme tEa, totes down for like some drama, just pm me and we can spill it <3

 

example
examplE 1&2