Dos

All of a Sudden

" OUCH! " I suddenly sit up and yelled and start to massage my forehead

"Oh my gosh sica are you alright? " The tall creature comes running to me and start to touch my forehead, i quickly push her causing her to fall on the floor 

" You scared me to death SOOYOUNG " I glanced my death stare at her and start throwing pillows at her while she was laughing her out. Typical Sooyoung everyone. 

" Bwhahahaha l-look at your forehead it's all red, S-sorry hahahaha " 

" Whatever soo " I rolled my eyes and laid back, then sooyoung climbed to my bed while eating her potato chips and start poking my shoulders non stop she is really annoying creature! my gosh 

" What? " I said without opening my eyes

" Are you alright? Seohyun told me what happend earlier " She said with a calm voice more like a concern voice. I keep my mouth shut, is really that obvious? that i'm longing for her affection. As a matter of fact my members don't really know whats going on between us, even my sister don't have any idea why there was a wall between me and taeyeon. I really should not confess to her that night or should i say early in the morning.

.

.

.

 

* FlashBack

So our training session are just ended and now we just chilling out and eating Kimbap that manager unnie buy while on the other hand Yuri and Hyoyeon are pulling pranks to Yoona, well they just put a freaking wasabi to yoona's Kimbap and now the innocent deer became a killer deer and start to chase those two while holding her chopstick like a knife. Sunny and Seohyun just laughing and typical Sooyoung is just on the corner eating her food, when someone just patted my shoulders when i glanced back Taeyeon was behind me wearing her dorky smile. That smile made me melt.

" Why are you not eating your food sica-ah? " 

" E-eh? I'm not that hungry taengoo. " I smiled at her, she handed me her Kimbap roll, if she keep doing this i could be dead. 

" N-no its okay taengoo just eat yours i'm fine really haha " but she insisted and start to walk towards tiffany, I pulled her arm with my shaky hands. okay jessica jung you can do this FIGHTING! 

" Umm, taeng can w-we have a talk tonight? at the rooftop? i want to tell you something important " i said with a pleading tone, i hope she said yes please say yes please. 

" Yeah sure why not? " she then smile and continue to walk, my spirit became awaken and i don't feel anymore tiredness. My smile are wide my heart beats like hundred times faster than before. O MY FREAKING GOSH 

Well i decided to make a confession tonight, i literally practice my lines last week and i even buy a ring for her. is not that i was confident that she's not gonna reject me but i just can't help it now. we been friends since she become a trainee and on that certain day i grew feelings for her, at first i thought it was sisterly love but as time went by those feelings grow and grow and here we are now i'm madly inlove to her. Only Minyoung unnie knows my feelings for her and surprisingly she support me. Time flies and we are now at the dorm, i excuse my self and head to the rooftop to prepare my self, arrange the table and the music. I'm really terrified right now, so many what if's are running to my mind but hey we need to be positive right now right? I text her saying that " I'm in the rooftop you can come now " I wait for minutes and did not receive any text message, well maybe she's on shower right now? Oh come on Sica just wait patiently for her. i sat down and continue to wait for her while dreaming and hoping that she will accept my confession. 

 

I jolted awake by my phone ringing so loud, then i've realize that it's morning. wait, morning? that means. my thoughts suddenly run out and decided to pick up my phone, Yuri was calling 

" W-- " 

" WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU JESSICA JUNG?! " she shouted, loud. 

" Ouch yuri, you're breaking my eardrums calm down " 

" CALM DOWN? YOU ARE NOT IN THE DORM SINCE YESTERDAY'S EVENING AND YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW TO CALM DOWN? " 

" Woah woah, i'm just at the rooftop woman i did not even know that it's already morning. Yeah i'm going down. and hey tell taeyeon we are gonna talk " i drop the call and hurriedly back to the dorm. when i open the door there was taeyeon standing at me

" Why did you not come to the rooftop? " i said to her while starring at her eye's she suddenly looked down and start to play with her fingers.

" I-i'am sorry sica is just tiffany have a problems and " 

" So you choose tiffany more than me is that it? " 

" W-what? " 

" I Like you Taeyeon " she gasp and looked at me straight to the eye

" Cut that out, I Love You Kim Taeyeon and i just-- " 

" Stop it. " 

" Huh? " I froze and my heart start to crash bit by bit 

" Stop whatever feelings you got from me. " she turned around and start's to walk while me is standing frozen.

" And I don't have any feelings for you. i just looked at you as a friends nothing else, quit dreaming and yes. I choose tiffany " 

 

* Flashback ends

 

" Earth to sica hello? " i saw sooyoung's hands waving in front of my face

" Sorry soo. i just remember something, " 

" Okay? anyway did you also remember that you gonna treat me some food? " i blankly stare at her 

" What? " 

" See you this afternoon kay? Sica's gonna treat me lunch todaay~ " she sings while getting out of the room when i heard yoona's voice shouting 

" WHAT!? SICA-UNNIE GONNA TREAT YOU THAT'S UNFAIR! UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " what did i get myself into.