everything you do it sends me

everything u do, i do adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan couldn't stop biting his lips.

He inwardly cursed at himself, knowing full well that if he didn't stop, his lips would end up being cracked and bleeding soon. His lip-stain would probably not last as long at it said on the packaging, too.

Seungkwan fidgeted with his hands, his thumbs twirling around one another as he sat on a plush leather chair. He kept glancing at the clock displayed on the wall, the office in which he was in getting more and more stifling as each second went by.

Interviews had always been nerve wracking. Seungkwan had never liked the awkwardness that engulfs the room whenever a personal question would be asked, or whenever the room will feel cold due to Seungkwan and the interviewer's different types of personalities and humour.

Seungkwan always tells himself to be more serious, and to stop making jokes or trying to make people laugh whenever the situation was supposed to be taken seriously; in this case, an interview. He bit his cheek, thinking of all the other jobs that he was denied due to his overly open disposition.

Apparently he was too friendly, too open. Too much, in a sense. In some cases people would consider those traits a good thing, though maybe for certain jobs it wouldn't be so. It just so happens that for all of the jobs that Seungkwan applied for in the past few months here in Seoul, those traits were unwelcome.

He had worked at a makeover salon back in Jeju for a long time, usually doing makeup on clients who were soon to be wed. Seungkwan would always talk a lot with his customers, and they would always appreciate his friendly attitude as he could always calm down their nerves before the big event.

He had thought that the salons in Seoul would be the same, but apparently customers here weren't too happy to hear about what he had to say nor his personal anecdotes, often leaving annoyed and with a distaste for the salon in which he worked.

Seungkwan had applied and gotten jobs for a few salons in Seoul, but he didn't last for a long time in any of them. Three months was probably the longest he had worked for one.

It isn't the time to think about failure now, Seungkwan reminded himself. He needs to be confident, he's here for a job and he has one goal in his mind; to get that job as a stylist for an idol group.

He was a struggling college student, after all. He needed the money; even if his parents were paying for his college tuition, his little goshiwon doesn't pay for itself. He managed to pay for the first couple of months with the money he saved from Jeju before moving to Seoul for college, but his bank account was quickly running dry.

The door behind him opened, snapping him out of his thoughts. Seungkwan quickly shot up in his seat, turning around to bow and greet his interviewer.

"Hello, nice to meet you," He said, monotone, trying to keep his nerves in check. The interviewer seemed to be a few inches shorter than him, his hair dyed a platinum blond. He wore sweatpants and a hoodie, which totally made Seungkwan's cheek flush at the thought that he may have dressed a bit too formally. He probably should've picked something more casual.

"Nice to meet you too," The interviewer replied, nodding a bit as he walked beside and past Seungkwan to sit on the chair adjacent to the one Seungkwan was sitting on a while ago. He sat down, gesturing for the interviewee to do the same.

Seungkwan sat down without a word. A white desk separated them both, on which Seungkwan put down his folder containing his resumé, files, and other work related documents about him.

"Boo..." The interviewer started, opening Seungkwan's folder and scanning over the document that was clipped inside. "...Seungkwan, right?" He asked, in which Seungkwan nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter