(2)

Bratting My Way to Your Heart

 

Yixing facepalms himself when he talks to Kyungsoo on the phone.

When Junmyeon called him saying something was wrong with Luhan,Yixing had dropped all his works and bolted to them.

Apparantly Luhan had cried himself to sleep and Junmyeon is worried out of his mind.After hearing Luhan started crying while he was at Kyungsoo's house,Yixing calls Kyungsoo and asks every detail

When Kyungsoo says that his elder brother threatened everyone in the house and after hearing the threat,Luhan had started crying.Maybe Luhan was scared.

What the threat was about?Yeah,something about not touching his brother's dog vivi

So yixing rushes to Luhan's room and ignores the baffled Junmyeon.

He takes Luhan's hand and tells Kyungsoo on the phone,''Was your brother's threat 'no one dares touch my vivi or y'all have a damn war on your hands'?''

Kyungsoo stays silent for a few,thinking.Then he replies,''yeah yeah!exactly that sentence.He has learned the ''y'all'' thing recently from twitter so he uses it everywhere cz he thinks it's cool.''Kyungsoo rants

But Yixing's mind is already filled.So,he thanks the kid and hangs up

''honey,what's wrong?''Junmyeon asks him and Yixing turns to his boyfriend,''Hey,bunny,can you tell me some more stuff about this Sehun cousin of yours and then i'll explain the whole thing.''

''O-kay?''Junmyeon says,still confused,''Oh Sehun is the eldest son of my maternal uncle,He is a sophomore in high school.He is a brat...very childish and throws tantrums over weird things.Like one time he cried himself to sleep because he was missing batman,''Junmyeon chews on his lips,''oh yeah,it's his birthday this week,he is turning 16 soon and he is very excited to meet his soulmate.he said if his soulmate is not someone like idol Xiumin and doesn't buy him bubble tea every day,he will disown them.''

''Xiumin?''Yixing asks

"umm yeah,Xiumin is some singer from his favourite kpop group.Sehun is a weird kid."

Yixing nods his head to that  

''Oh and he is crazy about his dog,vivi,a bicheon frise that i gifted him like 3 years ago,He is ready to kill anyone who comes near his dog,''Junmyeon sighs,''i still apologize to my uncle for buying Sehun that dog.''

''Vivi is a dog?What the Ahhahahahhaahahaha,''Yixing laughs out loud so much Junmyeon startles and Luhan wakes up from his sleep

''What is it,xing?''Junmkyeon asks,''oo,Luhan you are up!''

"HELL YEAH,I LOVE KARMA,KARMA IS A YIXING FAN,''Yixing says smugly

"What is happening?"Junmyeon asks,looks like Yixing knows something

''not up for your right now,Yixing,''Luhan says in a groggy voice

''Oh yes yes,Luhan,''Yixing says than walks up to Junmyeon and anounces loudly,''The bratty dog-crazy Oh Sehun of BratVille is apparantly,our baby Luhan's soulmate,that too,an underage soulmate.Good luck,Luhannie.That's what you get for mocking me about yeeting Junmyeon across the floor at our first meeting''

Junmyeon's jaw drops to the floor as Luhan starts wailing again.

 

 

🐾

 

 

After a horrendous week of agony and misery,Luhan stands in front of the Oh's main door.and rings the bell

A maid opens the door and lets him in.

Kyungsoo and his parents were out to visit Junmyeon's family and he had texted Luhan that they will be back in an hour,So,Luhan just decides to wait for Kyungsoo.

He has not met or seen his soulmate yet and honestly Luhan couldn't be happier.

But as the saying goes,Fate always bites you in the  when you are happy...okay,maybe Luhan made that up but still it's true and that's what happens while Luhan was waiting for Kyungsoo

He doesn't know what he was thinking but he kept the room of Kyungsoo's door open and then he just sits there scrolling through his instagram.

Suddenly he feels something fluffy rubbing on his legs and he looks down to see a really,fluffy cute dog rubbing itself in his feet.Luhan has always been an animal lover and animals also love him.So,he just bends and picks the small puppy on his lap without thinking much

''hey floffity fluffity it's time to kissity,''Luhan cooes at the puppy making noises 

And it's when the sound of something crashing on the floor reaches his ears Luhan looks up only to find a lanky young boy with his mouth agape staring at Luhan and his drink crashed on the floor

Luhan pales.For sure,the puppy he is petting is the infamous vivi and the boy at the door is his infamous bratty soulmate

''Y-you..''The boy speaks up and he looks at his forearm then looks back at Luhan,''You are my soulmate?What the hell,you are old!''

Wait,what

What.a.brat.

the fuming Luhan lets vivi go and stands up,''How dare you,you lil .''

''ugh,i don't even care,old man,''Sehun rolls his eyes,''see what you have done?''Sehun points at the mess that he has made

''I did that?no!you dropped your drink,you brat,''Luhan shouts

''you made me do it,old man,it's not like i walk to my brother's room and find my soulmate every day,''Sehun sasses,''Now take responsibility!''

''W-What?why would i-''Luhan says but Sehun cuts him off and starts dragging him towards the door,''i don't know.you are taking me to my favourite bubble tea shop.And you are buying me as many cups i want,it's your responsibility to take care of your soulmate,old man.I'm sorry but i don't make the rules here.''

''h-hey,brat,Kyungsoo will wait for me,''Luhan protests but Sehun beats him to it,''i'll just ask Junmyeon hyung to hold them back longer.You can't escape me.''

Luhan facepalms himself while being dragged by the teenager.

 

🐾

 

So,there he was now,buying bubble tea,for an unknown bratty kid,he has just met,correction his soulmate.

''that would be 25 dollars,''the guy on the counter says and Luhan chokes on thin air,''w-what?''

Sehun elbows the older and mutters,''don't embarrass me,old man,just pay.i'll be outside.''

 

Luhan pays and steps out the cafe in a daze.if this kept happening he would go bankrupt in a month

 he finds the culprit sitting on the park bench with almost like 8 cups of bubble tea beside him.That's why the bill was so high?

what the

Then he sees it,Sehun with some other guy around the younger's age.Luhan creeps closer and listens

''Yo,y face,who all this bubble tea is for?''one teen says 

'' you,Dan,''Sehun says

''Oh,you only have that little smart mouth of yours,Oh...we all know you can't do .you just get beaten up all the time,''the other boy laughs and Luhan's blood boils.

Sehun was getting bullied in school?

his soulmate was getting bullied in school? Was that why he became so sensitive and reactive to everything around him?

For 's sake,Sehun is just a silly childish kid! He doesn't deserve this.Luhan fumes

''Probably he stole those cz no one in their right mind would spend money for ugly hun,''another teen says and Luhan sees one of the guys grab Sehun's shoulder rather harshly,

that was the last straw

Luhan steps out and holds the bully's wrist.

''What is going on here,''Luhan's says in a cold tone and the teens look at him,surprised.

But the main bully recovers quickly and retorts,"Nothing,we were just talking to ugly here."

Luhan is a very calm and peaceful guy but he is scary when he is angry

Luhan towers over the bullies and smiles sweetly before swiftly punching the boy who grabbed Sehun's shoulder square on the nose,startling all the boys around him,even Sehun,if the little squeek he lets out is anything to go by.

the bully tumbles backwards.fear evident in his eyes

then Luhan looks at the other two bullies and starts in a cold tone,''Listen,you bastards,I am Sehun's boyfriend and if any of you ever come anywhere near him or touch him or bully him,i will make sure that every bone on your body is broken.all of you will STAY.AWAY.FROM.MY.BOY.is that clear?''

Luhan raises an eyebrow and The bullies nod.

"NOW OFF,"Luhan burks and the boys quickly flees away.

Luhan turns and sees Sehun standing behind him,staring at him with his tear stained face with an unreadable expression on his face.

He sighs and asks,''yo,kid you okay?''

''Sehun?say somethi-''Luhan gets cut off by Sehun

''your name is pretty,your voice is pretty,your smile is pretty,your whole existence is pretty,''Sehun says in shaky voice and nods to himself as if checking on some list,''you buy me bubble tea and didn't even scold me and vivi loves you too which is really weird cz vivi doesn't like strangers,you defended me even though we have only met an hour ago.you are strong and kind and brave''After having a minute long monologue,the teen suddenly squeeks and Luhan jumps out of shock

''What the ,kid,''Luhan screams but is cut off a second later when the teen takes one of his hands and holds it against his own cheek.

"Kid?''Luhan calls again as Sehun burries his face in the older's chest

''Thank you,God!''Sehun says,still pressing his cheek against Luhan's hand

''umm Sehun?what is going on though?''Luhan asks again, then Sehun looks up at him and says happily,''i had a list of all the traits i'd want in my soulmate and i prayed every night to get a soulmate like that..AND YOU ARE JUST LIKE THAT!i mean i wanted and thought that my soulmate would be a cute girl.But You are even better!You look like a fairy!But you are also kind,strong,brave and protect me!''the teen giggles goofily,his eyes forming crescent moons 

Luhan's heart softens at the sight and he ruffles Sehun's fluffy hair,''Thank you,kid.''

But suddenly Sehun's smile fades and luhan frowns,''what happened?''

''A-are you sad that i am your soulmate?''Sehun says rather gloomily,''i mean,i am a brat and nobody likes me.and you are so cool and matured''the younger pouts sadly

Luhan's heart shatters at this and he cups the younger's cheeks,''listen,kid,if i didn't already like you,my broke  wouldn't have spend most of my grocery money for your stupid bubble tea.and i wouldn't have fight those kids for you.So,never doubt our bond,okay?i wouldn't want anyone else to be my soulmate''

''So,you don't hate that i'm a brat?''Sehun asks with hopeful eyes

''No i don't,''Luhan laughs and pets the younger's back,''and if anyone ever tries to hurt you again,just tell me and i'll beat their asses...in this house,no one hurts Luhan's brat.''

''yay!''Sehun cheers,''i have always wanted a big,bad boyfriend!'' Sehun says as he presses his face in Luhan's hand again and this time Luhan puts his other hand round the teen's shoulder,laughing at Sehun's sillyness.

 

He has a whole life ahead of him to protect this cheeky brat and Luhan sure was looking forward to it.

 

 

🐾🐾🐾   

 

 

A/N :

hey,my dudes,here you go!

idk y'all i just love Luhan so much T_T Big Bad boyfriend Luhan For everyone's souls ✊

btw Don't forget to support my son Chen and his first ever solo album ''April, and a flower'' which will be out this 1st April,at 6 pm kst....ugh can't wait! We don't deserve Chen's godly vocals T_T

here's his youtube channel if y'all haven't subscribed already.Go listen to his godly voice,buy his album when it's out and thank me later.

i love EXO

Bye.

-Dree,xoxo