Chapter 6: NORMAL

The Hidden Couple [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Your hair is growing" Yunhyeong was currently racking his fingers through Hanbins hair as the latter lay with his head on his lap and a notepad resting parallel to his eyes above his head. Hanbin was absorbed in writing a new song for IKONs next comeback, so absorbed he only hummed as a reply to the other. They had a free day today, the members scattered here and there. Jinan and June had gone out for a drink, Bobby was visiting his parents, Donghyuk was visiting Obang either that or he's watching a new drama downstairs and not so shockingly Chanwoo was playing video games, surprised? No.

The couple where laying in Yunhyeongs room just relaxing and being content in each other's company.
Yunhyeong shifted slightly and lifted Hanbins head in order to get up, he wanted to get a drink and also see what Chanwoo was doing considering Hanbin wasn't really in the spend-time-with-your-boyfriend  mood. He knows it's wrong for him to be slightly mad at the fact all Hanbin does is work considering he's the composer, writer, leader and even in some cases helps Donghyuk with choreo for the band. He does every job he can and puts all his effort into it but sometimes he just wants all of Hanbins attention to not be on whether it's a break up or a make up or a party song but for it to be what movie they are going to watch or what words he's going to say to Yun before they fall asleep.

Hanbin just lifted his head and let Yun leave, he headed to the kitchen his mood being dampened even more. Grabbing a glass and filling it with water from the machine he sipped it.

"" I could leave for hours on end and I bet you wouldn't notice hmm"" he thought drinking again.

"How much you gonna bet?"

He turned to the door to see Hanbin doing THAT lean. Ya know the lean that the protagonist male in movies does when he sees the protagonist female. It's a simple movement and they probably mean nothing by it but makes every fan weak at the knees. He snapped back to reality realising he said that...out loud.

"Tch, can't believe I said that out loud" he looked away from the other and drank the rest of his drink before placing the glass in the sink.

"Come on" Hanbin grabbed Yun's hand and dragged him to the door.

"What? What where are we going?" He asked curious and also reluctant to go.

"I have an appointment and you need to join me" was all he said slipping on his shoes, Yunhyeong didn't move only crosses his arms watching him bend over and tie his laces.

"And why do I NEED to be there?" He asked with a slight tone to his words indicating he wasn't 100% happy with Bin today.

"Because I want you there" the words made him really melt, he came back to earth  and realised he was being childish. Of course he wants to spend time with him, he's just trying to balance all the things he already has on his plate so he can make room for his boyfriend and Yunhyeong should of been grateful for that.

He smiled and nodded sliding on his shoes and grabbing his wallet and phone. He looked at Hanbin  and the other passed him a mask and a hat before linking their fingers together and shouting bye to Chanwoo only to receive no reply. Yunhyeong slipped him a text letting him know they left so he won't worry.

"So what's this appointment?" He smiled at Bin. Hanbin only chuckled through his mask as he knew the other was smiling even though he couldn't see it due to the mask but he knew, he could practically hear his smile.

"I thought about a change, and you know how my mum has been hassling me to cut my hair and all that- well I've decided" Yun stopped, causing the other to also stop as they where holding hands.

"You are cutting your hair!" He said shocked, he kind of liked the long hair. He could play with it and even make little braids. Hanbin chuckled once again and shook his head gesturing to the other they continue walking.

"I'm not cutting it. I'm dying it" Yunhyeong stopped again even more shocked. "What colour?" He asked. Hanbin only put a finger to his lips and shushed the boy.

"It's a secret, now come on we are going to be late." He started jogging with Yun still holding his hand being dragging behind slightly.

They soon reached a small salon that was located in a alleyway, tucked away and up a set a stairs to the top of the building. The woman who owned the shop is a friend of Jinhwans sister, Seiyeon. The boys trusted her and she always kept there secret as we all know in kpop hair colour is an important thing.

They reached the top of the stairs and entered the caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter