Chapter 5: TRUST

The Hidden Couple [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both boys had been enjoying their time together even more knowing Chanwoo knew, with the three sharing a dorm it was harder to keep it a secret especially when they wanted a movie night and younger would bunk in without realising he was ruining their date time.

With Chanwoo now knowing of the couples relationship it also became easier to keep it hidden from the other members. They both knew one day the secret would be out but until that day they wanted to keep it under raps, yes Chanwoo accepted them without a second thought but that doesn't mean the other members would.

Time had passed and Yunhyeong wasn't seeing much of Hanbin lately, well none of the members where. Outside of iKON promotions Hanbin was busy in the studio helping Lee Hi with her long awaited comeback. With contributing to two of the songs and even rapping in the title track he was occupied with the preparations for it.

He'd leave as soon as he got up which wuld be way after his alarm as he isn't one to actually listen to it. Get a shower, get dressed, grab some toast and shoot out the front door heading to the studio to meet Hayi. Yunhyeong being a early bird would watch this all unfold every morning.

"Morning~" Yun would greet the younger boy as he walked into the kitchen all ready to leave, Chanwoo sitting at the dining table eating his cereal watching the event unfold (much like a wonderous child watching his parents). "Morning" A quick gesture with a quick kiss on the cheek before grabbing the toast and dashing out waving to the Maknae at the table.

Yunhyeong only signs and looks at his feet before sipping his coffee leaning against he counter top once again. "Are you okay Hyung?" Chanwoo asked catching the olders attention only receiving a smile. "I'm fine Chanwoo-ya, I think I'm going to go for a walk today by the river. I may be back late so dont worry" He continued sipping his cup hiding the fact that no matter how hard he smiled his eyes still held the sadness he felt.

1 month ago - day of the confession

"We will do all kinds of things together, just me and you" Hanbin chuckled gently rubbing Yunhyeongs sides as he held his waist while looking out onto the river.

"I dont think youll like my ideas though, never thought you would be the cheesy romantic type like me" Hanbin looked at the older boy who had his head on his shoulder and was fiddling with his fingers.

"I may not be the best guy when it comes to romance but if it makes you happy I will do it." Bin siled once he saw the sparkle in Yun's eyes as if what he just said had made his day.

"Okay, I know its not important but a month from now I want to go to the river and eat ice cream with you" Hanbin chuckled and rubbed his nose against the other cheek

"We can definitely do that, its our 1 month anniversary it shows how far we have come so yes its important."

"You promise?"

"I Promise"

 

"Okie Hyung have fun" Chanwoo smiled as his hyung did. Yunhyeong placed his mug in the sink and turned to leave the kitchen not before reminding the Chanwoo its his turn to do the dishes. He walked into his room and closed the door, he understands Hanbin is busy but its one day...one single day and not even a full day it could of been 2 hours out of his schedule but the other didn't even remember the promise he made to his boyfriend.

"Maybe he's having more fun with Hayi"

 

-At the studio-

"This sounds amazing, thank you again for helping me on this" Hayi smiled at the boy, Bin only leant back on his chair after saving the newly edited track.

"How's the rest of the boys? I haven't been able to hang out with you all in a while" Hayi was quite close the seven boys, after helping them with their survival program back in 2014 and previous to that bei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter