Chapter 7: REQUITED

The Hidden Couple [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An empty, well mostly empty apartment was being taken advantage of by two boys currently in a battle with their feelings. Both boys hadn't realised their feelings for one another was mutual and even if they did they probably wouldn't know what to do about it like most in this situation.. Neither had the confidence to voice the confession, so they sat and waited 

"oh um hi i don't know you where in" we shall call this boy, boy 'A'. Boy 'B' was currently sitting on the living room couch with his phone in his hand, but his attention was no longer on the phone, but directed towards boy 'A' who had just walked down the hall way which leads to the front door. he had just come back from a cafe where he had had lunch with his sister. 

"Yeah um sorry" Boy 'A' furrowed his brows in confusion " What are you sorry for?" Boy 'B' then shifted in his seat putting down his phone and standing up. "For making things so awkward all the time" the latter chuckled. 

"I think thats a joint effort" Boy 'A' smiled. Boy 'B' chuckled and looked away foe the other fiddling with his fingers before standing up. 

"Can i tell you something i've never told anyone before" Boy 'A' looked a little shocked but not the shock you get when someone scares you, nor the shock you get when someone tells you something or does something so out the ordinary its baffling. He was shocked in the way someone you've never met stops you in the street and asks you for directions or help in some way. You nod such as he did and listen. 

"When i write, my main inspiration is my subjects smile, like when i wrote songs during trainee days id always think of my past girlfriends and their smiles. Or Yura from the female class, man i crushed on her for so long." He chuckled in nostalgia, boy 'A' was still looking at him, taking in the information that seemed to be falling out the others mouth.

"Man did she have a beautiful smile" If boy 'A' had said that didn't hurt his heart he'd be lying, to listen to your crush who is a boy say how beautiful of a smile the girl he liked was. Might as well walk away from the feelings that have stewed over these years.

"But-" Boy 'A' had dropped his head a little after hearing the last sentence but now his eyes where directly looking at the latter. Boy 'B' began to walk towards the other, he took some steps back until he felt the wall with his fingertips grazing the plaster on the wall as his hands where gripped behind his back fiddling with each other through utter nervousness and little bit of heartbreak.

"I only liked her smile for a few months, because then someone new entered the company and stole the spotlight, they don't smile often but every time they do i think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter