Chapter 4: SUSPICIOUS

The Hidden Couple [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"So you are saying, you two have been in a romantic relationship for a little over a month" Chanwoo was trying to wrap his head around this, he had been suspicious of the two for a few weeks now. He thought there actions and mannerisms towards each other had changed slightly and had came up with a few conclusions but he kicked himself for not thinking about this one. 

 

"Basically yeah" Yunhyeong dropped his head while sitting across from the younger on the couch with Hanbin standing behind him with his hand on the olders shoulder. Since mix and match days when Chanwoo first entered the practice room and Yunhyeong basically started the whole twin monsters joke by saying he looks like him the two where best friends. It was obvious they loved each others presence and always got on, with Yunhyeong commonly featuring in Chanwoos YouTube videos and Chanwoo commonly teasing and saying Yunhyeong is his favourite Hyung no one could miss the fact the two where really close. 

 

Yunhyeong sat with pure terror covering his body, he couldn't loose his best friend and he dreaded the fact that right now he thought it was possible he may. 

 

"Well..." Chanwoo didn't say anything he just sat and looked at them both with a motionless face. 

 

"Chanu-ya I'm sorry" Yunhyeong reared up a little dropping his head. 

 

"What are you sorry for Hyung? Aren't you happy?" Yunhyeong was confused by the question he couldn't tell is the maknae was being sarcastic with him or not. 

 

"Happy?" He was looking at the maknae as the latter sighed and shook his head chuckling a bit. 

 

"Aren't you happy with each other? You must be, you are dating so I asume there was a build up to this. Feelings must have been growing for a while, aren't you happy you can be together?" Chanwoo was smiling at the two now. 

 

"Woah woah, you aren't mad? Disgusted?" Hanbin spoke up now from behind Yoyo, he was just as confused as the older. 

 

"Why would I? As long as you are both happy, I don't care. I love you both too much to care about who you want to -" 

 

"Language!" Yun stopped him. Chanwoo only smiled. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter