Chapter 3: CLASSFIED

The Hidden Couple [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I love you too Bin~" Now Hanbin was smiling. Both boys where absolutely ansorbed in each others presense, never happier.

For the next few weeks both boys kept their relationship under the radar, making sure not to get caught by the other members, managers and even the public. At every opportunity they had they'd be together:

In the dorm when Chanwoo had gone out, gone to bed, playing games with his headphones on etc...

"Bin-ah" Yunhyeing giggled as the younger boy was snuggling his face into his neck. "We need to be careful, Chanwoo is only next door" Yunhyeong pushed him away gently.

"Its fine hes playing fortnite with Bobby and Jinhwan Hyungs" Hanbin then pecked the olders cheeks making Yunhyeong blush and smile. "He has his volume up 100% and his headphones on, door closed. We have a good 30 minutes before he has to pause and come out here for snack reload and drink...so what do you say?" Hanbin cocked an eyebrow after finishing his proposal, Yun pretended to think for a minute before wrapping his arms around Hanbins neck and kissing his nose "Any pass time ideas?" He chuckled before Hanbin smirked and pulled them both closer. 

"I have a few ideas"...

 

 

This happened a lot, sometimes they felt bad for Chanwoo as he was third wheeling without knowing it and it seemed unfair to keep such a secret from him, the three being closer as they are flat mates but they couldn't risk him not accepting them and outing them to the company and the rest of the members. Its not that they didn't trust him, they did...they are just scared.

 

Over time the two became more confident and even more clingy, they made sure not to show this on screen though. They had a lot of fan meets and private stages coming up and they couldn't risk slipping up for a second. So they decided to decrease the amount of affection they showed each other until promotions had calmed down...doesn't mean they stopped completely.

 

IKON where currently at a private stage, the boys where heading to go get their make up, hair and clothes fitted and ready for the performance, Yunhyeong was walking down to the waiting room as he was the fourth to have his look completed and was instructed to go wait where Bobby, Jay and B.I where. As he walked down he was fixing his belt which became a little loose when a hand wrapped itself around his wrist and pulled him into the clothes storage room, it was dark and Yunhyeong nearly screamed until a hand covered his mouth and the face in front of him became clear as his eyes adjusted to the dark room.

"Hanbin~ you are going to get us caught" He whined, Hanbin only chuckled and pulle dhim closer kissing his nose. "I can't resist myself when you are looking absolutely incredible in this tight-" As he said that he slipped his hand onto Yuns , making his eyes go wide "Jeans and oversized sweater" Yunhyeong was so red, he was glad it was dark for Hanbin couldn't see and therefore prevented his teasing.

"Bin-ah~" Yun giggled as Hanbin kissed him gently on the lips "We have to go Bin, someone is going to catch us" Yoyo mumbled into the kiss. 

"Ahhh~ five more minutes Hyung~" Hanbin kissed all over Yun's face making the latter giggle. "No Bin, ill leave first then wait 2 minutes then you leave" Yun nodded and fixed the youngers closed buttoning the top button before exiting the dark room and back into the corridor.

2 minutes past and Hnabin followed suit, Chanwoo was fixing his mic in the corridor when he came out, "Ahhh Hyung can you help me with this" The Maknae pointed at the wires wrapped around his torso, Hanbin sighed and chuckled a little at his cuteness and how inept he can be sometimes and helped the poor boy out of his mess.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter