|2| Stranger

Catching K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#Acelalisaday

 

 

 

Jennie slowly opened her eyes. The light that shone on her face was blinding her. She found herself surrounded with unfamiliar walls but the smell of the room was a little too familiar for her. She looked around the room she was in.

Her eyes widened as it finally sank in, where she was.

 

"No..no...no" She murmured as she grabbed her jacket that was laid on the chair beside her.

 

She hurriedly wore her jacket as she made her way out of the room. She ran out of the building, ignoring the stares that she received on the way.

 

--

 

 

Jennie arrived at her house, drenched in sweat. She had ran all the way to her house, considering the fact that her new house that was located just a few blocks down.

She locked the door of her room as she tried to catch her breath.

Her heart thumped rapidly, almost forcing its way out of her chest. Her breathing was shortening as tears started briming on her eyes. The moment the first drop of tears fell, it did not take long enough for her to become a crying wreck. She dropped to the floor as she weeped uncontrollably, hugging her knees.

 

Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don't think about it.

 

She repeated over and over again to herself as she took short, deep breaths. Soon, her tears were starting to dry up as her heartbeat returned back to its normal pace. She dragged herself to bed and lunged onto it as soon as she reached it.

 

Jennie soon fell asleep, in her sweaty and exhausted state.

 

As the shortened quick breaths were replaced by soft, long breaths.

 

---

 

 

A figure was seen pacing up and down the entrance of the room. She bit her nails, nervousness evident in her face. Her face lit up upon seeing a certain blonde. The blonde quickly ran towards the latter, embracing her in a big hug. There was no exchange of words but they understood each other very well. The blonde pulled out from the hug as she felt her shirt getting wet. She lifted the latter's face as she wiped the tears that were streaming down her face gently with her thumb. The blonde lifted her face, cupping her cheeks softly. She looked at the crying girl in her arms who simply frowned.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" The latter's voice cracked. When she received no reply from the blonde, she started crying more.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter