|1| Game

Catching K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Uneditted for now :)

 

 

 

"Since you are one of our best, you are assigned to the new case"

 

"I will not let you down, Mr Yang"

 

"I trust you Jennie"

 

Jennie's eyes sparkled like the first time she received her case. She saluted her boss before returning to her cubicle. She looked at the file that she had just received.

 

Case of K

 

It wouldn't be that bad, right?

 

Thats what she thought.

 

---

 

 

-in a Bank of Seoul-

 

 

Click.

The vent was taken out as a body dropped onto the floor. The latter looked at the clock mounted on the wall. 20 minutes until the bank opens. The latter smirked to self before looking around the room.

 

"Only 1 camera at your 3 o'clock"

 

"Psh. Only 1? This is easier than I thought" The latter said.

 

"Be careful. Muah"

 

The latter almost gagged when she heard the "Muah" sound. The latter then switched off the ear piece connected to the speaker who was sending details to prevent gagging further before walking to the camera, giving it a V sign and punching it.

 

"That stings." The latter muttered before walking to the vault, shaking the hand that punched the camera in pain.

 

--

 

The thief inside the vault gathered as much money as possible inside the bag. The latter was sweating through the disguised outfit to make sure the latter was not recognisable. Of course, who in their right state of mind would rob a bank not covered?

 

"ing mask. Now I have to wash my hair again" The latter cursed.

 

"Why the is it so hot in here? Is there no AC?"

 

--

 

Meanwhile, the police was informed about the latter's presence and was on their way to the bank. Jennie who was in charge, focused on the cctv live footage in her phone. She watched the thief's movements closely.

 

"Can you speed up Kang?" She told impatiently.

 

Her eyes buldged as she watched the latter arch her head back and bring her hands to her neck where drops of sweat were trickling down.

That was one of a sight. She thought.

It was getting hot in the car ride to the police station as Jennie could not force herself to take her eyes aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter