Goodnight, My Love

Short Stories About Chanwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                 “Hyung, can I ask you something?” The younger said, snuggling closer into the chest of his lover. He let himself calm down, listening to steady heartbeat of his favorite person in the entire world. Nothing could ever make him trade this special moment with something else. He heard the elder hum in response as a sign of affirmation. “Can we break up with our boyfriends? I don’t want to do things like this behind Jinhwan-hyung’s back. I feel guilty.” Chanwoo said softly. He felt Bobby’s hand trail along his arm, massaging it slowly and lazily. Bobby let out a small groan. “Chanu, baby, you know we can’t.” He finally said. Chanwoo pressed his lips into a thin line as he tensed up.

                Sensing Chanwoo was getting uncomfortable, Bobby started to play with his hair instead. He knew that Chanwoo would calm right down again. After they got their comfortable silence back, Bobby stopped and hugged Chanwoo even closer. “Chanu-yah, I really love you, I do. But, if I break up with Hanbin, you know what will happen. He’s going to be depressed.” Bobby said with a heavy sigh. Chanwoo nodded silently while clenching his fist. He hated this but he knows that there is no better solution. It’s not just Hanbin but also Jinhwan.

                Chanwoo truly loved Jinhwan. However somewhere along the lines, he had fallen out of love with Jinhwan. He started distancing himself from the elder, hoping that he would understand. That backfired as Jinhwan got significantly upset at his actions, lashing out and threatening to ending both of their lives if he ever leaves him. Chanwoo shuddered at the memory. He remembered how their shared apartment was in tattered, as if a hurricane just passed by. Jinhwan yelling and crying his life away as held a knife close to his chest. Luckily Chanwoo managed to convince him that he will never end the relationship. It was a spur of the moment thing, something that slipped out of his tongue to calm Jinhwan down. Unknowingly, he had sealed a contract for the rest of his life. If he were to break it, Jinhwan might actually kill him.

                He stared at Bobby’s face. The man that he is currently in love with, one that he might actually consider spending the rest of his life with. Too bad they can only do these types of things in secret. They couldn’t spend their day outside in the park, they couldn’t go to the movies, heck they can’t even risk going to the convenience store together. They can only snuggle against each other in a cheap hotel room every two weeks or so. Only when they managed to convince their partners that they are going there for work and nothing else. So far, they haven’t gotten caught but deep in their hearts, they know someday they will. When that day comes, they would certainly not know what to do but they are contend enough with each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter