The diabolic friend

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it really okay to come in?” Irene asks for the umpteenth time, clinging tightly onto Wendy’s shoulder as she steps into the household. The house is dark and quiet, with exception to the dripping sound from the leaking tap in the kitchen area.

Wendy let out a tired sigh and replied, “Yes, it’s fine. I’m still the owner of this unit even if I shared it with my friends. When I give the green light, no one will give the red.”

“I will!” a voice speaks up shocking the two. They turn towards the couch only to see a girl laying lazily on the couch in her oversized hoodie with her phone in hand.

“Kim Yerim, w-what are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be asleep?” Wendy stammered out of fear. The Satan of the Satan. The king of the king. The most diabolic friend Wendy would ever have. She would have lost count long ago about how many times they were in the principle office because of her. Lost count of how many pranks she has faced in her hands.

“Hmm… I was until I heard the jiggling of keys beyond the door. I was about to ask you about how the dare went. Only to catch you smuggling a woman into the house.” Yerim said nonchalantly while yawning away the tiredness in her.

The words from Yerim shocked the two – Yerim can see Irene!

“Y-you can see her?!” Wendy almost shouted before she lowers her volume and asks Yerim.

Yerim props her head in her palm and stares at them. “Yes, I can see her clearly.” And Yerim proceeds to describe every detail of Irene and left them dumbfounded on the spot. “Anyway, if you want to come in, can you just come in and close the damn door!” Yerim complained irritatingly and Wendy hurriedly complied.

Wendy was about to ask more questions when Yerim raised her palm signalling her to put an end to her questioning. “Unnie, if you have any other things, could you wait till

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter