A noisy morning

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Wendy woke up to the ruckus in the house. Not that she bothers about it, since it was a normality under this roof. She sat up in the bed, rubbing the drowsiness away. When she was about to wake the sleeping ghost next to her, she realizes the ghost wasn’t there. She sprang out of the bed and into the noisy living room, disregarding her messy appearance.

“Wan-Wan! Save me! They are bullying me!” A bear-like girl whines as she hid behind Wendy.

“Wan-Wan, save us. Seulgi-unnie is bullying us!” The other two mimics in a teary way, clinging onto the other side of Wendy. The two were sticking out their tongue in a taunting act and the bear-like girl, Seulgi took the bait easily. She whined even more, and Wendy felt her head throbbing in pain metaphorically behind her skull.

“Had any one of y’all seen Irene?” Wendy asks as she pinches her nose bridge in an attempt to ease the ache. Apparently, the attempt of clearing her headache wasn’t really clearing up her mind when questions were thrown back at her.

“Irene?! Who is that, Wan-Wan?”

“Heok! Daebak! Unnie! You brought a lady back into this unit?!!!” The taller of the younger one, Joy, literally shouted into her ear. Maybe any volume or pitch higher, Wendy was so sure she needs to sign up some sign language classes.

“Urgh! Treat it as I didn’t ask…” Wendy groaned as she slid herself out of their grips and into the kitchen area to get herself a glass of water.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter