The "g-ghost"

Sun & Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can’t believe this… I had to fit into this small, cramp place. If it’s not for me being fun-sized, I would have been stuck at one of the turns back there…” Wendy mumbled and suddenly pulled her hair out of frustration towards herself, “The hell!!! I just admitted to myself that I am fun-sized!!!! Sooyoung is so gonna laugh her head off!!!”

“Urgh, forget it! So long I don’t slip it off my tongue she wouldn’t even know about it. I need to hurry move on, who knows something might jus—” Wendy froze on the spot when she spotted two bright eyes staring straight at her. It is almost it is staring right through her soul.

So much for challenging Sooyoung to a game! She didn’t sign up for a jump scare of her lifetime. She thrashed around in the air duct before falling straight out from a loose cover onto the hard concrete floor with a thud.

“W-Wha-What w-was t-that j-just n-now?? G-Gh-Ghost?!!!” Wendy stammered, rubbing her sore spot as she picks herself up from the ground.

“Hey, are you alright? I didn’t mean to scare you…” A timid voice speaks up.

“Does it looks like I’m fine? Thank god it is just a few meters and not a few lev—" Wendy replied sarcastically before her words jammed up . ‘Hold on a second! The school should be empty now. Who the hell am I talking to?!!’ Like a malfunctioning robot, Wendy turned her stiff neck slowly until their eyes met.

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Wendy screamed her lungs out as her face pales, almost the same shade as the one before her. A ghost was all she can conclude about the being before her. She was pale and translucent, a typical ghost description. Big, black eyes. Long silky raven hair. Of all things, she has no shadow and was levitating!!!!!!

Wendy forcefully gulps down those jammed words and was ready for another round of screaming when she felt a cold touch over . Her eyes widen in horror. ‘A ghost just touched me!!! I’m gonna die!!’ The words play before her in her mind repeatedly like a siren warning of danger.

“Shh… Please don’t shout, I beg you. I don’t mean any harm.” The ghost pleaded Wendy with her hand still over Wendy’s mouth. Wendy looks into her eyes and saw her sincerity. Instead of fearing her, she found her heart softening. She hastily nodded her head and the ghost put down her hand.

“You are a ghost, right? What’s your name? Why can you touch me? I thought ghost pass through things normally. According to cartoons of course.” Wendy asks curiously as if emptying her brain’s contents. Coupled with her wide range of gesture, looking comedic.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter