teaser two ;

  レビィ rêverie studio ; apply open! second teaser out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEASER TWO

HALT FOR NOTES: Soooo since some most of you readers may not understand ballet terminology, I'll try to describe each move as much as I can and make it easy for you guys to read. I may link some pictures in a few words in bold italics so you can imagine it a bit easier (eg. arabesque), I'll also put a short explanation of hoverable words when italicized (eg. en avant).

Most ballet terminology is French, so I will put it in italics anyway. If nothing shows up when you hover over it, it's most likely I've described it in their following sentences or you can refer to them in the video linked at the start of every chapter. Hopefully it isn't too much for you guys to take in XD

Choreography: Pas de Trois - Swan Lake (link)

"Let's go! Pick up the pace, Jongin! That's it, watch out for that last jump. Good!"

The third-floor studio resonated in Coach Kim's tremendous shouting. It was just the beginning of the day but Jaejoong's voice had already overpowered the music from the piano. The pianist gradually increased the tempo of the song as principal dancer Kim Jongin had just finished a series of cabrioles. His legs kicked forward, beating them twice in the air as he leaped from one corner of the room to another. Ending in an arabesque, Jongin took a second to breathe before stepping back to perform yet another set of advanced jumps.

At the opposite corner, Andine watched as her former partner float in the air like a bird. It amazed her, watching her male coworkers dance. The stamina flowing in each of their moves, the passionate effort they put into practice, and just the way they turn and jump in such finesse. Their strength is often underlooked as well—no one can lift women as easily as dancers can. They have such great stage presence as well: Jongin, as per observation, would make an incredible Romeo or Basil; generally any young, cheeky yet charismatic hero.

Sadly, her moment of adoration was abruptly cut when a fellow soloist stepped in as Jongin finished his jumps. Andine watched as the girl twirled into Jongin's embrace and doing a pirouétte, and Andine followed her exact same movements as she moved aside. The two soloists took turns spinning in Jongin's arms. His arms had a firm yet gentle grip on the girls' waists, pushing them slightly to help them turn, but not too strong to knock them out of balance.

"Let's stop there for a minute!" the brief sound of clapping and Coach Kim's voice interrupted them, and the pianist obediently stopped playing. All three dancers halted what they were doing and turned their heads towards the coach, silently complaining that someone had made a mistake.

"Okay, before we get any further, let's just review each of your parts from the very top," the coach stood up from his seat and walked towards them. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter