plotlines ;

  レビィ rêverie studio ; apply open! second teaser out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PLOTLINES GAMZATTI STATUS: AVAILABLE

BASED ON La Bayadére (The Temple Dancer)
AGE 23-25
RANK Principal Dancer

ABOUT Gamzatti is a proud and entitled "princess" of the Rêverie Studio. Having danced in several renowned companies around the world, she has made her mark in the ballet industry. Gamzatti is strong-willed, hard-working, and ambitious, and she is dreadfully obsessed with perfectly executed technique. However, even stars burn out over time. Gamzatti is met with her dark horse — a rising star. A young, beautiful, spirited prodigy who sways everyone who sees her: the audience, the stage director, even Gamzatti's lover. With her reputation at stake, Gamzatti tries everything to keep her fame and love, and she's not afraid to risk anything to get what she wants...even if anyone has to get hurt in the process. Will her ambitions succeed to retain her throne, or will her obsession lead her to a series of unfortunate events?

EXTRA NOTES
- must have a love interest
- must have a rival (love rival? maybe even Kitri?)
- possibly the eldest out of the 7
- developing obsession disorder (watch)

KITRI STATUS: AVAILABLE

BASED ON Don Quixote
AGE 21-23
RANK Principal Dancer / Soloist

ABOUT Coming from a wealthy family, Kitri lives life in the fast lane. She jumps from party to party, socializing with everyone — she's basically everyone's favorite gal. She has this wild, charismatic flair that lights up the stage, and she has quite a way with guys. Kitri is a bright, playful, witty girl who brings joy to the people around her. She is quite the versatile dancer, but when the director asks for her to portray calm, somber characters, she just can't get a hold of what the heroine is feeling. She's lived life with so many highs, she never knew what depression, heartbreak, and loneliness felt like. With an upcoming tight schedule of performances, will Kitri be able to find that soft spot inside? Will she be able to fully understand what is needed for her role? 

EXTRA NOTES
- social butterfly / flirty / party animal
- has most likely been spoiled as a child (maybe to this present day)
- probably has a fanpage and lots of supporters
- oblivious to any feeling of sadness (loneliness, heartbreak, loss, etc.)

GISELLE STATUS: AVAILABLE

BASED ON Giselle
AGE 20-22
RANK Soloist / Demi-soloist

ABOUT An aspiring dancer and a loving friend, Giselle has a heart of pure gold. She is a smart, kind, compassionate, and humble young lady. Coworkers have often called her a mother hen, an angel, or a fairy godmother. Giselle is beloved by her friends, and she has made an impression on dancers who are new to the company. Her heart was white as snow before she caught her lover's betrayal. It broke her, literally: her physique had gotten weaker, and she was haunted by the terrible event. Friends and family were concerned, but she couldn't seem to move on. She had become fragile, which apparently isn't very amusing in the eyes of the company director...

EXTRA NOTES
- must have an ex-lover
- might have cardiac disorder/disease (inspired by the broken-heart syndrome)
- can be quite a loner after the break-up
- secretly undergoing therapy(?)

ODETTE STATUS: AVAILABLE

BASED ON Swan Lake
AGE 20-22
RANK Soloist

ABOUT There is a whole other world when it comes to Odette. Some will say it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter