New Life, New Beginning

A Game Of Lies (Don't Speak The Truth Or Else You'll Lose Him)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sorry ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ It took me forever to update, gosh ... Seriously, I don't want to explain myself. But then, thank you so much for all the upvotes and comments, I'm really motivated every time I read all the comments. Thank you! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) "Breakfast is ready!" Sehun grinned to his beautiful wife. Jeonghan answered him with a sweet smile, "I should be the one cooking for you." "Nah! You're still recovering, let me take care of you while I'm not yet busy." "Okay, thank you ..." Sehun shook his head, "No ... Thank you," he muttered. After he prepared their breakfast, While eating, Jeonghan suddenly asked. "Sehun ah, why are we here in the Philippines?" His wife question makes Sehun stopped for a moment. "B-because ... We're living here," he only said, sipping to his cup of coffee. He was startled from Jeonghan's sudden question. The CEO observed how his wife tried to analyze what he answered. "I-I see," he decided to nod. "Why?" "Huh? Oh! I just felt like it's my first time being here in this country." "You lost your memories, maybe that's why ... Also, you can't even recognize your own husband," Sehun pouted. Jeonghan lips curved into a smile as he pinched his husband nose playfully. "Aigoo! My husband is being dramatic. I'm sorry, even though I don't have my memory, I promise I will try my best to be the best wife for you." Badump, badump, badump. Sehun looks away, "Sehun ah?" His face reddened hard, "T-then ... I-I'm looking forward to it," he mumbled. "Of course!" Jeonghan grinned. I hope this will last forever, I know I'm being greedy, selfish, call me what you want, but I don't let him know the truth. I will do everything to make him happy. I don't want to lose him. . . . Inside National bookstore, "Did you find the book that you want?" Jeonghan asked his husband while flipping the magazine he's reading. "No, *pout* I asked one of the staff, they currently looking for the book." Jeonghan glanced at Sehun and saw his pouting, sad face. "Cute ..." He suddenly mumbled to himself. "Huh?" The CEO looks at him cluelessly. He only shook his head and smiled sweetly. "Nothing, I just realized my husband is very handsome." "Eh?" Sehun face blushed hard, "I--" Chiring, chiring, chiring, chiring, "I-I just need to take this call, wait for me here." "Okay ..." Cheonsa nodded still smiling. His husband hurriedly went out of the bookstore. So, Jeonghan decided to look for more books and magazines. "Wattpad books were really popular here," he muttered. While searching, he saw a group of students looking at his way. At first, he thought they're looking to someone else but then, he realized he was the only one at the bookshelf that time. "Uy ang ganda niya, no?" (She's really beautiful, right?) "Oo nga e kanina ko padin sya tinitignan, mukha siyang Kpop star!" (You're right, she looks like a Kpop star!) "Gusto mo tanungin natin?" (Let's ask her?) "Sure kaba? Hindi tayo marunong magkorean uy!" (Are you sure? We don't know how to speak Korean!) "Aba malay mo naman marunong magtagalog, saka mag Hi lang naman tayo sa kanya, no? Mukha namang mabait e." (Let's just say hi to her, we don't know, maybe she can speak tagalog?) And so, the students decided to talk to Jeonghan. "H-hi Unnie," they nervously greeted him. Jeonghan didn't answer at first because they did just call him Unnie? The students started elbowing each other. "Tanungin mo na!" The other one said. (Ask her now!) "Ba't ako?" (Why me?) "Idea mo to e!" (It's your idea!) The girl with bob hair gulped, looking at Jeonghan nervously. Cheonsa gave her a smile, The girl immediately blushed. "S-sorry to bother you Unnie but you're really beautiful and stunning and we can't help but to adore your beautiful face. You're a Korean, right? Are you perhaps a KPOP star?" "Oh ... I-I'm not ..." *Silence* The students were suddenly taken aback once they heard Jeonghan's voice. "LALAKI KA!?" (You're a guy!?) They all blurted out in disbelief, "Uhmmm what?" He asked, totally clueless. Sooo ... What happened? Jeonghan thought. He's really clueless from what the students saying right now or why they even reacting like this. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the other one immediately apologized. "Huhuhu we thought you're a girl, you're just too beautiful," the girl with bob hair cried. "We're really sorry ... I'm sorry!" "A-no, no, no it's okay, I understand don't worry, I'm not mad." He said smiling at them. "Hannie!" Sehun suddenly called his wife. "Sehunnie!" Jeonghan grinned. The students shifted their gaze and their eyes landed to Sehun, their mouth hung open. The CEO made his way to his wife, holding his hand. "Got the book, let's go?" Jeonghan nodded to him, and then looked back to the students who were still looking at his husband. He smiled, "We'll go ahead, nice meeting you girls," he bowed his head. The students bowed their heads too. Jeonghan once again smiled at them before leaving the bookstore. "What's up with those students?" Sehun finally asked. Cheonsa shrugged, "They thought I'm a girl, and they told me I'm beautiful." "Well you really are, you're Oh Sehun's wife after all ..." He proudly said. "And I think they were starstruck to you earlier," Jeonghan pointed out. "Well, you said I'm handsome," Sehun grinned.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter