Uie + kahi = UHI!

Heartmate

 

Uie was sleeping under the tree.

A while ago she was with Kahi and was busy fooling around with each other but at the moment the bell rings indicating the other student to go to their respective classes already, the show ended...

"Oh it seems like I have to go for my next class now, Uie," Kahi said.

"Noo! You're not going!" Uie said in a childish manner as she encircled her arms around Kahi's waist preventing her soebang from getting away.

Kahi giggled and tapped Uie's hands. "Hahaha, please I have to go now, Uie,"

Uie giggled as well and said, "I won't let you go unless you're going to say it sweetly~"

Kahi giggled once again and just obeyed on what Jessica was asking her. "Okay, okay.." she cleared and... "Would you please let me go now, Uie baby~?" Kahi said sweetly.

And by just hearing that, a slight blush suddenly appears on her cheeks and at the same time she felt like there are butterflies in her stomach and that her heart won't stop beating faster.

Uie let go off of Yuri and tried her best to hide the blush on her face. "So how was that?" Kahi asked.
"So effective as ever, Kahi unnie," Uie said as she grinned at her.

Kahi laughed at the answer she got from the well known Honey thighs. "So, am I allowed to go back to my class now? If not, well, sad to say but, my teacher might punish me and I know Uie baby doesn't want that, yes?"

Uie giggled and nodded her head in response. "Uh huh, so yeah, Kahi unnie can go to her next class already,"

"Thanks, Uie. Since you don't have any classes to attend to, just wait here for me, 'kay?" Kahi said.

"Okay," was her only reply as she smiled at Kahi.

"It's all settled then so, see you later, Uie!" Kahi said as she smiled back at her and went to her class.

xxx

Hmm.. I wonder if Uie is okay. I mean, I hope she's not bored waiting for me.. Kahi thought to herself as she stared outside the window.

It's been half an hour already since she left Uie alone in their favorite spot which is just near the parking lot of their campus. She misses her already and she can't wait 'till their class ends.

Kahi sighed and rested her head in her table. She stayed like that for about a minute while thinking about Uie. But then, she was suddenly interrupted at the moment someone called her. "Kahi unnie,"

She tilted her head up and searched for the source of that voice which turned out to be Dambi. "Yes?"

"Mmm... nothing! It's just..."

"It's just what?"

"It's just you look so deep in your thoughts," Dambi said.

Kahi sighed once again and went back on her previous position. "I'm just bored... I wanna go now..." she said quietly.

"Hmm... bored? Or you're just missing Uie?" Dambi teased.

"H-how did you..."

Dambi giggled and said, "It's so easy to be guessed, Kahi. And besides, it's written all over your face so, there's no way that I can't guess if you're thinking about Uie or not."

And for the third time, Kahi let out a defeated sigh and mumbled, "Sharp as always,"

Dambi just laugh at what Kahi said.

RING!

"Seems like, I have to dismiss you all now so... everyone, class dismiss," the man said.

Everyone stands up, grabs their respective things, and exited their classroom. Kahi did the same thing like what the others did but while she was on her way out, her friends keep on teasing her about Uie who she secretly has a crush on.

"Oh come on girls! Seriously, why do all of you likes to tease me about Uie?" Kahi said half laughing.

"It's because we know you like Uie unnie," Lizzy said.

"Uh huh! Lizzy is right~! UHi~ UHi~!" Dambi cheered.

Kahi gave Dambi a 'what do you mean?' look. Dambi and Lizzy laugh at her confuse expression. "Hahaha! Kahi unnie still doesn't know what does UHi means,"

"Obviously," said Dambi.

Kahi twitched her brows and said, "What are you girls talking about and what do you mean by 'UHi', anyway?"

Dambi chuckled. "UHi means: Uie x Kahi! So got it now, Park Kahi?" Dambi said as she winks at Kahi.

Kahi let out a frustrated sigh while Lizzy started laughing at them.

Dambi and Lizzy didn't stop on teasing Kahi about Uie until they have to part ways and bid goodbye with each other.

"See you tomorrow, Lizzy, Dambi!" Kahi shouted at them as she waved goodbye.

The two waved as well and started driving. Kahi took a deep breath and smiled. "Next stop, at the usual place where Uie is!" she said to no one as she started walking.

When she finally arrived, she saw Uie lying under the tree. Kahi smiled at the sight of the Princess and walked towards her. She puts down her bag and sat beside Uie and called her, "Uie,"
No response.

"Uie," Kahi called for the second time.

Still no response.

Kahi sighed and turns Uie's body to see if Uie was just joking but to her surprise, Uie was not but sleeping. Kahi covered and giggled. My, my, I bet Uie was bored from waiting for me and fell asleep, She thought to herself.

She pokes Uie's cheeks and called her again. "Uie,"

And finally! Uie opens her eyes cutely and stared at Kahi for a few minutes. "Kahi unnie..."

Kahi smiles and cups her cheeks. "So how was your sleep?"

"Fine," was Uie's only reply as she smiles back at Kahi.

Uie yawned slightly and sat up. "How about you? How's your class?"

"Hmm.. I must say.. it's boring. Yeah, super boring," Kahi said as she took Uie's arm and hugs it.

Uie chuckled. Kahi pouted and pokes Uie's cheeks and asked, "What's so funny?"

Uie shook her head and said, "Nothing. It's just, it's the first time I heard you say that class is boring,"

Kahi's ears heat up in embarrassment. She lowered her head and whispered, "Meanie,"

Again, Uie chuckled and just patted Kahi's head. There was a moment of silence between them and only there breathings could be heard. Even without a word, you can see happiness in their eyes. To be with each other is already enough with them but then, both of them keep their feelings for each other hidden.

Even though they're keeping their feelings for each other, they too didn't know that they share the same feeling with each other and that their reason for not telling it with each other is just the same. But the question is, how long do they intend on keeping these feelings that they have for each other?

Well, it's already up to them on how will they act on it and when will they tell it with each other because for now, being with each others' arms is already enough.