Three

Pisces and Leo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They never talk after that fight even once. Tiffany has avoiding Taeyeon’s call. Taeyeon was asking Sunny about Tiffany. She said Tiffany was on leaving for a week. Taeyeon really disappointed that Tiffany was avoiding him.

After a week

"Hi... uhm" a guy suddenly appeared from nowhere, calling Taeyeon as he was waiting for elevator.

"Taeyeon" Taeyeon looked at the guy

"Oh yes, Mr. Taeyeon" He smiled. "Uhm do you know Tiffany? She’s work here"

Taeyeon frowned, nodded as answer.

"Why are you looking for her?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nick" Taeyeon turned as he recognizes the voice.

"Fany..." Taeyeon whispered as their eyes met.

"Oh hey babe!" Nick walked to Tiffany and kissed her cheek. Taeyeon saw the scene, clenched his fist hard without he realized. He felt a great pang just hit on his heart.

"What are you doing here?"

"I’m looking for you! You said you worked here" Nick said in happy.

Tiffany let out a small smile. She knows Taeyeon was looking at her.

....

"Tiffany" Taeyeon went into her room without knocking. The girl was busy reading paperwork on her desk.

"Manners Tae. Knock before in" Tiffany’s eyes not leaving the paper.

"Who is that guy?" Taeyeon said in serious tone

"If that what you want to talk. I have nothing to tell you"

"Oh yeah? You went missing for a week, not answering my call and you suddenly appear today with a guy that I never know, I never meet, kissing your cheek suddenly in front ME and you have nothing to tell me!!! WHO. IS. THAT. GUY?" Taeyeon placed his hands on desk, gripping the edge table. His palms turned red.

"He’s my boyfriend. Why?" Tiffany said in calm tone.

"Boyfriend?" Taeyeon frowned. "Why you never told me? I-I mean I never see him before"

"We just met last week at club"

"What? You just met last week and he’s already become your boyfriend?! How can you easily trust him, Tiffany?!"

"He likes me Tae!"

"He likes you but do you like him too?! Are you knows him that well?"

"I-I..."

"Tiffany..."

"I like him, Tae"

I want this stupid feeling for you vanish from my mind Tae.

"*sighed... fine..." Taeyeon speak in soft voice "if that is what you said..."

 

"You are not mad?"

"What should I? That’s your choice, Fany" Taeyeon let out tired smile. "Just you know, I’m glad you are here. Don’t avoid me anymore. I need you"

Tiffany’s heart beating faster. How I can forget about you if you always like this, Tae...

"I’ll go now. You can continue your work" Taeyeon walked away after received a nod from the girl.

"Oh anyway-" Taeyeon was about to close the door. "You need to know, for someone you just met for a week plus at CLUB. I won’t easily trust that guy. I don’t want my best friend get hurt" he said and closed the door without waiting the answer from the girl.

Best friend . . .

. . .

After work hours

He bites his thumb, waiting for the girl at usual inside his car. He smiled when spotted the girl but his smiled faded after saw his best friend getting into another car. That’s her boyfriend.

"Look like she doesn’t need me anymore to send her home" Taeyeon sighed. That night he went to the Tiffany’s favourite restaurant and spends his time alone there. Taeyeon stared at the grilled eel in his table without touching it. His mind busy with thought about Tiffany even though the place was noisy with people around him.

What the heck am I doing?. . .

After a month...

"Yo taeng!"

 Sooyoung’s head popped out through the door.

"Hi.." Taeyeon replied in tired voice as he packed up his stuff. Ready to go home.

"Let’s go home. You worked late today"

"Yeah... I need to finish this before tomorrow" Taeyeon said tiredly.

"Holy cow! You’re zombie!" Sooyoung showed his ugly terrified face.

"I know... let’s go" he smiled weakly.

Outside the building

"Ya I noticed Tiffany haven’t come to your room anymore. You guys fight?"

"Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter