Five (Final)

Pisces and Leo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next peace morning


 

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
 

 

"Wae?!wae?!wae?! What’s happen?!" Tiffany opened the door of her room, she just run from kitchen to her room when she heard Taeyeon’s scream. She saw Taeyeon was kneeling on her bed with his head under pillow, pressing it hard with his hands, hiding.

 

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" Taeyeon keep repeating the same words.

 

"Where the am I?! This is not my room. Am I dead?"

 

"Taey-"
 


"Oh god please! I’m not married yet! why everything is in pink in here?! Am I become crazy now?!"
 


"Tae-"
 


"But I just drink a bit last night! Mommy I promise I won’t drink anymore!"
 


"Ya"
 


"Please return me to earth now! I still have many things need to do. I need to feed zero every morning!"
 


". . ."
 


"Or else he will make a mess in kitchen! I still have a project need to complete at work or boss will scold me. I need to meet Tiffany too! Oh I’m not ready to die yet!"
 


"YOU ARE NOT DEAD YET MIDGET!" Tiffany kicked Taeyeon’s , making him lost balance and fall down from bed on his . Double hurts.

 

"Ouch..." Taeyeon groaned in pain "YAH WHY YOU KICK ME?!" Taeyeon stood up, caressing his poor .
 


"BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT TO STOP!"
 


"IT’S MY RIGHT TO STOP OR NOT! YOU CANNOT KICK ME JUST LIKE THAT! THIS IS CRIME!"
 


"OH NOW YOU WANT TEACH ME LAW?!"
 


"NOT TEACH BUT STATE!"
 


"LET ME KICK YOUR ONCE MORE AND THEN YOU CAN DRAG ME TO JAIL!"
 


"I STILL NEED . DON’T YOU DARE"
 


"FINE THEN! NOW STOP SHOUTING!"
 


"I’M NOT SHOUTING! YOU’RE SHOUTING!"
 


"BECAUSE YOU’RE SHOUTING FIRST!"
 


"YOU KICKED MY !"
 


"BECAUSE YOU DON’T STOP TALKING!"
 


"DON’T REPEAT THE SAME CONVERSATION!"

 

"WHO- okay stop now. I’m tired" Tiffany defeated. "It’s amazing you just woke but still can shout like that"

 

"That’s why I’m strong hohohoho" He laughed like a witch, receives a weird stare from Tiffany.

 

"Oh !!!" Taeyeon suddenly yelled.
 


"What now?"
 


"Why my clothes is pink?!" Taeyeon just realized he wears a pink pyjama. It was look fit with his body because his muscle.
 


"That’s mine"
 


"Oh..." Taeyeon nodded "What?!!!"
 


"This is yours?!!! Where my clothes?! Who change my clothes?!"
 


"Me of course. No one else here"
 


"You?!" Taeyeon pointed at Tiffany.
 


"Yup me" Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon hugging himself, giving a weird yet shocked face to Tiffany.
 


"Yah! I didn’t do anything to you!" Tiffany throws the pillow.
 


"But you saw my body! And this is girl’s clothes! I’m a guy!" Taeyeon catch the pillow.
 


"Of course I had to see it! I cannot let you sleep with those dirty clothes! You’re lucky I let you wear my favourite’s pyjama! Next time bring your own clothes!"
 


"I don’t want-!" Taeyeon stop himself when he noticed the bandage on his hand looked new and clean.
 


"I changed the bandage too... hope you don’t mind..."
 


"..."
 


"Uh-hmmm do you remember what happened last night?" Tiffany was playing with her fingers.
 


"Last night? I just drink and- HIEEEEEKKKK!!!!!" Taeyeon shriek
 


"Yah! Stop giving me heart attack!"
 


"What happened last night Tiffany?! Did I do something weird last night? Did I say something weird again?!" Taeyeon bites all his fingers as he could not remember what happened. He scared if he had said something weird to her.
 


"Well you’re kinda asking me a question last night..." Tiffany stepped forward, closer her distance with Taeyeon.
 


"Q-question?" Taeyeon stuttered as their faces really close.
 


"I couldn’t answer it because you’ve passed out"
 


"Wh-what question?..." Taeyeon can feel Tiffany’s hot breath. Tiffany has thrown her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and pulled him into a kiss. His breathing stops. The world stops spinning. He closed his eyes, returning the kiss from Tiffany

 

"Wh-what was th-that?..." Taeyeon stutte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter