Four

Pisces and Leo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIM TAEYEON!" Tiffany burst into Taeyeon’s office in the early morning and went straight to his desk.

"..."

Her eyes was landing on Taeyeon’s right hand and his face. His hand was wrapped in white bandage and there are swollen mark at the corner of his mouth.

"You hit him?!!! Are you a gangster?!" Tiffany yelled. She slammed her hand on desk.

"Get out" Taeyeon said coldly.

"I won’t until I get my answer! Why you hit him?!"

"Are you trying to defend him?"

"He is my boyfriend, Tae!" Tiffany heard a chuckled from the guy. "Yeah he is your ing boyfriend who just using you"

"Watch your mouth Tae!"

"He deserves it after what he has done behind you!!!"

"..."

"Did you ask him what he did that night?!!! Do you know that he is cheating behind you?! Do you know that I just witness him kissing with another woman?! Do you know he said himself in front of me that he just using you as his toys?!!!!!!"

"Y-you’re lying..."

"I don’t regret punch him that night"

"So what if he’s cheating on me! It’s not your business! Don’t care about my life!"

"I DO! AND I’M ING CARE! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND! I’M NOT THAT STUPID TO LET ANYONE HURT YOU! I- " Taeyeon stopped himself.

"You what?" Taeyeon sighed and let himself calm down.

"Get out Tiffany. I don’t want to talk about this anymore" Taeyeon ruffled his hair.

"No I don’t want"

Taeyeon looked into her eyes.

"Tch!" He then walked out from his own room, leaving Tiffany alone in his room. He just wants to calm down himself. He doesn’t want to burst out his anger like just now.

. . .


That night, Tiffany’s apartment.

Tiffany stepped out from bathroom after taking refreshing shower. She sat on her bed and let out a long sighed. After their fights in Taeyeon’s room that morning, Tiffany tried to talk again with Taeyeon but she couldn’t find the sight of that guy in his room. She even rushing pack up her stuff after work hour and went to parking lot but Taeyeon’s car was not there anymore.

*ringing~

Tiffany looked at her caller ID "Taeyeon?" She quickly answered it "Hello? Tae? Yah where did you go just now? I tried to find you but-"

"Asdfghjkl...htswgbg..."

"What did you said? I can’t understand" Tiffany frowned as she only heard a mumble over the phone. "Hello Tae?"

"Taetae so upset!..." Tiffany distance her phone from ears as Taeyeon suddenly yelled.

Taetae? Tiffany widened her eyes.

"Oh my god don’t tell me... yah Kim Taeyeon, you drunk?!" She knows if Taeyeon call himself Taetae it means he was drunk. Taeyeon has a low alcohol tolerance. People call him alcohol trash because easily got drunk after three small cups of soju. She heard the guy giggled over the phone.

"Taetae not drunk... Taetae just upset..."

"Yah where are you now? I’ll come to you"

"Hehehe Taetae don’t know... eoh? Why the ground is green?" Taeyeon patted the ground. "Oh oh tennis net! Taetae loves tennis! Ppany and me always plays tennis together!" Taeyeon kept talking like a little a kid and laughed.

Tiffany has thought that Taeyeon was at Tennis court. There is tennis court near with her apartment. Only two blocks away. She and Taeyeon always play at there when they have free time. Without wasting any time Tiffany rushed out from her apartment.

. . .

Tiffany run towards Taeyeon when she saw the guy was sat on the ground

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter