Let's try

Drive Me Crazy

New day, new start, that is what Jeong was telling herself as she was almost ready to go meet her friends and give Momo the benefit of the doubt and try and get along with her, she didn't want Mina to think little of her if she found out how jealous she was becoming. Fast forward about an hour all nine girls where sat in a restaurant looking through its menus with something to fill their stomachs, with it finally being Saturday and the school week over there was a lot less stress radiating from the girls. Jeongyeon had opted to sit in between Momo and Chaeyoung so she could start her mission; get along with Momo. Mina had saw this from the other side of the table and was delighted that her girlfriend and new friend would get to spend some time chatting to each other. Atleast right now she was smiling about it. "So how did you find the 1st week Momo" Jeong said to the side with her eyes focused on the menu. Momo perked up surprised the question was coming from Jeongyeon because they hadn't really spoken much at all, "umm.. It went pretty well, classes are a little difficult but I'm just going to have to work hard and I've made some really good friends which has eased my anxiety" she said with a smile, Jeongyeon now had her attention on the girl in front. 'this isn't so bad, she isn't so bad' Jeong thought.

Sometime had passed and the girls had been digging into their meals Momo and Jeong spoke quite a lot, when they weren't stuffing their faces of course and found that they had pretty similar personalities, the other girls chatted along side them, mainly about school work and clubs. "now that we're actually back at school we'll be joining our clubs again, I'm so excited, I've missed being on the cheer squad" Nayeon spoke out with the other girls acknowledging, "oh yes! We'll be resuming them on Monday right? I can't wait!" Sana beamed, thinking about the clubs she'd missed being at over the summer break. "Momo have you thought about what club you'd like to join? No pressure of course but they do start up again Monday" Jihyo said with a smile directing it towards the Japanese girl. "I have given it some thought and I'll probably be trying out for the dance club, that's my speciality" she said with a proud smirk on her face. Jeongyeons stomach turned a little, that's the club that.. "Mina's also in the dance club so you won't be alone, but you'll have to give quite a performance if you wanna join, they don't go easy there" Chaeyoung said from her seat. "I'm pretty confident that Momoring will blow them away, I haven't saw her dancing in a while but my Momoring is AMAZING just like my Minari" Sana said very proudly with a thumbs up.

They had finally finished up at the Café and where just enjoying each others company walking through the local park, Mina's hand was intwined with Jeongyeons as they strolled down the path, the sun wasn't too hot now, warm on their skin, Mina had her weight slightly shifted so she was leaning into Jeongyeon, she didn't mind at all, she could stay like this forever. "You haven't come over in a while, you should I miss laying around with you in our own peace" Jeongyeon said softly, Mina hummed next to Jeong "I was at yours just a week ago Jeongie but you know I love coming round so give me a time and a place and I'll be there" she said now looking at Jeongyeon who just beamed back. Finally their walk coming to an end and the girls saying their goodbyes and giving hugs to one another, they each set off home in various directions, making sure to message into their group chat (now with its newest member Momo) when they'd arrived home safely.

The rest of the weekend had flew by and they where now back at school, today though when classes finished the girls would be heading to their clubs, meeting up with old friends and starting their extra curricular. Jiyho and TZUYU where on the school Council so that's where their time would be occupied, Chaeyoung was in the photograpy and art clubs, Dahyun and Sana where in the Drama club, Nayeon with the cheerleaders, Jeongyeon on the basketball team and Mina in the dance club who was now going to be joined by Momo. It turns out that this year quite a few new faces wanted to get into the dance club so it was taking a little longer than usual for Momo to show of  what she's got, within the time waiting, Sana, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun had made their was to the dance studio to watch the dancers, Mina had taken a seat with them sitting next to Jeongyeon planting a soft kiss on her cheek, automatically being a member she didn't haven't to show off any dancing today. There where some pretty good contestants the girls had already saw showing off some amazing moves, but now it was time for Momo, as she was walking to the center stage the nerves she was displaying early completely gone from her face. The second the music started her eyes changed and her body moved automatically like it's the only thing it knew how to do, dance, and that's what she did, dance like no one had ever witnessed, every step was perfect to the beat and he face never changed, she held her composer til the last second. The studio was roaring with cheers and screams from both boys and girls as Momo was now back to herself and gave a shy bow before leaving the stage, her friends where in awe. Jeongyeon hadn't spent the weekend worrying at all about her jealousy but after witnessing that she didn't know what to think, she had glanced to the side and saw the expression on Mina's face, she was impressed, like really impressed with slightly agape after watching Momo's performance. Now Mina would be spending her free time with Momo dancing, how would she not fall in love with Momo Jeongyeon thought, she was starting to feel dizzy her sight became blurry she was working herself up panicking about this whole situation and then everything turned black and the noise of the dance hall become silent, but she could swear she could still hear Mina's voice.