Café

Drive Me Crazy

Chapter 1.

Lessons came to an end and Jeongyeon was relieved, she didn't know how much longer she could listen to Mr.Kim go on about his trip to Jeju with his grandma and pet ferret. All she was looking forward to right now is seeing Mina and heading home to fill her stomach with her fathers delicious cooking. As she exited the classrom she saw Nayeon and Dahyun in the distance so she made her way over swiftly.
"Thank god today is over with, I know we've only just come back but honestly I'm so exhausted already" Nayeon whined as she was playing with her phone.
"That's what happens when you become a grandma, everything takes it's toll" Jeongyeon remarked. "YAAAHHHHH YOO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IM NO GRANNY JUST LOOK AT ME IM PERFECT" and with that Nayeon whacked Jeongyeons shoulder causing Dahyun to erupt into laughter.
"HEY I WAS JOKING CHILL" Jeong shouted back as she was now soothing her throbbing shoulder. Not a second later Mina, Sana and Momo turned the corner, with Sana having an armed linked with both girls. With seeing Mina Jeong instantly formed her lips into a pout, trying to milk every second of her throbbing arm by getting sympathy off her girlfriend. "What's up Jeongie are you okay??" Mina said with brows furrowed, eyes diligantly looking over her girlfriend to find the source of pain.
"Yah she's just playing you Minari, after she was rude to me she got what she deserved" Nayeon stated matter of factly. "Hey! I didn't deserve to be attacked by you giant flipper hands IM NAYEON" Sana was the one to erupt into laughter this time while Momo stood beside her supressing her laugh. Mina made sure to step infront of Jeongyeon to stop Nayeon from killing her there and then.
"Yoo Jeongyeon that isn't a very nice thing to  sat you should stop teasing Nayeon Unnie then you won't be hurt so much" Mina said with a stern face, this time Jeongyeons pout was for real as she was being told off by her girlfriend infront of her friends and Momo but she got over it quickly as Mina's face softened and she grabbed her hand to intwine their  fingers.
"What are you guys doing still hanging around, class finished 15 minutes ago??"
Jiyho said as she made her way up to the group with 2/3 of the maknae line Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

An hour had passed since all the girls had met up and they where now (to no one's suprise) sat in a small café enjoying hot chocolate and freshly made sandwhiches.
"So Momo how did you find your first day at your new school?" Jihyo asked, munching down on her sandwhich.
"I was a little nervous at first but having Minari as a guide really helped me calm down" the girl said with a smile on her face. 'minari.. MINARII???' Jeong thought to herself 'how is she using Mina's nickname so soon? How close did they get?' she was currently in her own World having a mental fight with herself.

"I just tried to make things a little easier for you, I know how daunting it can be, being in a completely new enviroment" Mina said reflecting the warm smile Momo was wearing.
"Yah Joengyeon looks like we've found somebody who eats more that you?!?!?" Sana exclaimed looking at the full plate Momo had sat in front of her, causing the others cheeks to turn a slight pink. Everyone let out a few chuckles at this new revelation.
"You two could be good friends, sharing the same appetite, now you'll have someone to take to those all you can eat buffets!" Dahyun chimed in with, causing the other girls to nod in agreement.
" Minariiiii, you know I love you so much and you're the smartest person I know and so beautiful and would do anything for you so could you maybe come to mine tonight and help with my English homework it's just too hard and it's driving me crazyyy, I can't believe it's the first day back and we have so much work!" Sana whined out at the side of the younger girl with her lower lip sticking out, causing Mina to role her eyes with a smile tugging at her lips.
"You don't have to bribe me with flattery, of course I'll help, I didn't have any plans for tonight anyway" Mina stated with a smile.
"And by anything she means she was going to spend her evening playing video games until god knows what time, probably Mario Kart too!" Jiyho said with an eyebrow raised.
"yahh I don't just play video games" Mina fiend being hurt.

"Momo you're also welcome to come over, my mom would love to see you, it's been so long!" Instantly Jeongyeon began to choke on her sandwhich as she was sat next to Mina she heard Sana inviting Momo to hers too. Mina quickly began to pat her back and grab the water bottle out of her bag to help clear Jeongs throat. With a now tomato looking face she managed to take a few gulps and release a breath of air. Relief now on both girls faces Mina began to gently rub cirlces on her girlfriends back, still a little worried about her choking so suddenly.
As everything calmed down Momo finally answered Sana.. "I'd love to come round, I've really missed your family and I can also ask Minari a couple questions I still have about lessons if that's okay?"
"Then it's settled! owo we'll head back to mine soon so we can get started on our study session" Sana exclaimed with a fist in the air.
Jeongyeon once again not feeling great about these arrangments telling herself it'll be fine, with that she felt a slighlty smaller hand squeeze her own as she looked up to see Mina's endearing smile. Yes everything would be fine she told herself once again.