Chapter 2

Drive Me Crazy

Sana, Momo and Mina where sitting on Sana's bed with snacks littered around them and their text books, with low music playing as they enjoyed each others company and studied together. Over in Jeongyeons house though she was lay on her bed thinking about what the 3 japanese girls where upto alone in Sana's house, she was feeling a little uneasy so she decided to grab her phone and send Mina a text.

Jeongyeon: Hey Minari how's the study session going? <333
Mina: Hi Jeongie, it's going alright, I'm having to repeat a few things for Sana but she's getting there, are you okay? <33
Jeongyeon: That sounds about right haha, I'm okay just missing you a lot :( <33
Mina: You saw me a couple of hours ago silly, but I miss you too <33

"Minari stopped texting your girlfriend, you too are so clingyyyyyy" Sana exclaimed, after hearing Mina's phone go off mutliple times. Momo just chuckled.

Mina: I'm gonna have to go now Jeongie, Sana is getting cranky, I'll speak to you later, I love you <33

A frown appeared on her face but she guessed she shouldn't be bothering Mina as she was studying so she sent one last text.

Jeongyeon: Okay Minari, sorry for disturbing you, I'll speak to you later, good luck studying, fighting! I love you too <333

With one last look at her phone, Mina smiled as she put it away and got back to her study session.
"Minari I can't believe how smart you are!!" Momo beamed as she was watching her in action helping out Sana, Mina just chuckled. "Thank you Momoring"
"My Minari is the smartest girl I know, really she is going to fly through college with that brain of hers, I'm so glad to have you" Sana said proudly, making both Momo and Mina smile.
Momo was really warming up to Mina, so quickly infact, it felt very easy to talk to her, she was quite quiet but so warm and gentle and pretty Momo thought, she was glad to have met someone like Mina.

*a few hours later

Momo and Mina where just about ready to leave Sana's house after a few intense hours of studying, with one last hug from Sana, the two girls set off. "Thanks Minari and Momoring, get home safely and I'll cya tomorrow!!" With that they walked off into the cool night side by side. Momo had offered to walk Mina back to her house as a thank you for the help today and to insure the younger got home safely, they chatted on their way back with laughs in between, really enjoying each others company, Momo was pretty loud compared to Mina but she didn't mind at all, they had a lot in common, escpecially with having Sana as a bestfriend, it felt like they had really known each other for a long time too and it was nice.
"Thank you for making sure I got back momoring, please get home safely" Momo just smiled back assuring her she would, with a tight hug they both said their goodbyes.

As Mina got into her room, she reminded herself she'd give Jeong a quick call, to let her know she was home, it was only 9:30PM.

*Phone Call~
M: Hey Jeongie, I didn't disturb you did I?
JY: Hihi, of course not, I wasn't upto anything!
M: That's good, I'm just letting you know I got home safe and sound.
JY: I'm glad you did, was the study session a success?
M: Yes it was, we had a lot of fun and Momo is very good at listening, can't say the same for Sana *laughs* Mom also walked me home as a thank you, I'm glad we've gained a new friend in her.
JY: ha.. ha.. I'm glad you had fun, even though I missed you so much *pretends to sniffle*
M: You're so silly, you survived *laughs* I'm gonna have to go now, I've got to get my things ready for tomorrow, gets some rest, don't stay up too late please, I don't want you hurting yourself again rushing!!
JY: Yes Ms Myoui! Okay, I'll go to bed early tonight, goodnight, and sweet dreams cutie pie!
M: *giggles* goodnight Yoo Jeongyeon <3
Call ends~

Jeong lay her head on her pillow, taking one last look at her background picture of Mina before closing her eyes and telling herself things would be okay and maybe she should try being friends with Momo, it couldn't be that bad she thought.