Chapter V.

Falling to pieces

**

What he likes the most other than old vinyl record and his pallette collection, is watching her dress casually in crop top and high waist jeans and golden hour for outdoor activies as now is their museum date. The art theme was instagrammable installation with flowers and weird pose statue in the background.
"You bought new camera ? Let me see! Is this the one we look the other day ?"
"Yeah. The seller put cheap price last week and next thing I knew, I was setting the delivery date. Awesome !" Both begin to analyze the thing and lens and display pictures.
"Let me borrow it !", she cheerfully approaching his hand, but he immediately took the camera away.
"Hell no. You broke mine the other day! And where is my compensation?? You little beast!"
"I told you I'll buy new one when I visit Thailand. Lisa would take me to her favorite camera store there. Be patient!", she started getting annoyed and punch his shoulder.
Boy put his tongue out and laugh, running away from her who also start chasing him away.
"Why is he so childish...", girl just slapping her own head to punish her for being such a lovefool to him
--

" You see, i think we are such a perfect match.. " While saying that, her hand playing with his tattoo fingers, caressing all the drawing. She remember all the stories behind those tattoo like it was her own  precious moment. 

"What's up with the sudden thought?" Now he is the confused as Jennie rarely show her melancholic side nowadays. It was such a lovely words from her yet he feel uncomfortable about it somehow. He didn't like it. 

"Just because.." Smiling to herself. She was unaware about his thoughts and keep imagining future with him, although the future is just her imagining living together and play all the day long. It look so fun. 

Mino had this unusual bitter smile afterwards. 

"Hei Jen, what if.. Just random but what if love was never true. What if it just lust and our ideas of perfect person not happening anytime soon? What if we lose feeling? "

This time Jennie is the one that had awful face and thoughts. Straighten her back, she look at him hard with such trouble face.

"What are you trying to say? That you started lose feeling or something?"

Her face hardened and she keep fighting for tears to fall down. She was perfecting her future in head and Mino decided to shattered it. 

Mino avoiding her eyes and began to look for something. But he fail. Sometimes words coming out of his mouth is despicable to others and he didn't realise it until he saw what kind of reaction from the other party.