Chapter I.

Falling to pieces

**
This platonic relationship between Jennie and Mino started in a cool way back then. If their schedules match, Mino sometimes drove her back home to the her condo because they has same condo complex. 

Usually they eat at local McD first with their combo cheese burger package. Not a very good decision for their healthy Hwang sabu diet -he was YG personal trainer.

--

"So, when will you announce this Kai guy to your fans? Is his fans also okay ?", munching his second fries pack and this time shove it the rest fries to his mouth. She was sighing and leaning back to the car seat in the most uncomfortable gesture.
"I don't know, man. People are crazy sometimes with their thumbs ability sending hateful comments everywhere. Psycho freak", she was looking in a distant. Probably reminiscing when she had dinner with boyfie in Paris back then. Endearing topic to talked about but must kept hidden as they are famous celeb.
"Yeah, people do harmful things. Maybe it will filter which are your truly fans and not"
"Do we even have a choice to filter them ? Company don't care true fans or not." He started sensing the depressed words from her, so he stop eating and gaze through her.
"You deserve all the good things in the world, dear", she opened her eyes wide, not to believe sometimes this guy can make your heart flutter and happy for being such a good friend. Jennie pat his head as if Mino was the one in trouble.
"Thankyou. Glad I can talk this out with you. It lift me up" and then they both continue stargazing at Seoul night sky.

--