Chapter III.

Falling to pieces

**

"I'm thinking about drawing blue roses and long black haired-girl..", as he putting his sugar to the black coffee on early sunday morning. Sun is shining bright, bird chirpping, and labelmate in his living room.
"Draw me.. man, I thought you'll finish my late birthday gift this year. Liar"
"No, you were being less amusing last year. I hate you"
"Not my fault that you choose the same comeback date with me. What the fxck.. I want my drawing!!", she slam her mug and grab for more his french toast.
"Oh my God... fine !!! But not this month. Winner is preparing comeback and local tour and argh.. so much to do, so little time"
"Hehe okay. I want my background to be pitch black or baby blue"
"You don't look good in blue.."
"What are you talking about ?!! I am a very blue person. The sky and ocean is my birth color"
Rolling his eyes and thoroughly sipping his coffee, "Dear baby, you look good in red.."
She stop for a second and continue again playing with her food. She always stop when he called her dear or baby or worst, both. Even if it's not in romantic way.
"Whatever.. just draw me.. and you better be fast!" The girl glare at the boy and wandering through his blank canvas behind his kitchen table.

--