will we be okay?

Where Do We Go From Here?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa woke up that morning in the arms of a girl she had barely known. To be exact, they had known each other for eight hours and thirty-seven minutes.

As the sun beamed on her face, the hands that were resting on both sides of her waist were slowly slid down into their proper places, allowing her an entry into the freedom she liked to call “escaping-a-possible-conversation-post-hookup.” Her clothes were all over the floor, and putting them on as she picked them up did not seem like an efficient idea. So she grabbed her jeans, her shirt, and her garments underneath in one quick sweep and ran to the living room, just close enough to the door where she could finish off the chapter from the night’s narrative of poor decisions.

God, she said to herself. I have to get home.

There wasn’t much to remember prior to that. She was fully aware of her Uber to the club, was very lucid when this beautiful girl—age not to far from hers and luckily oblivious to whom she was—came up to her. The way her dress looked made Lisa declare her luck. She was also fully aware that they took a cab together from the bar, just literally ten shots after Lisa had walked in... and after that was all black and blurry. Except for the part in which the corners of her body screamed amazing. It was one of the best nights she ever had in a long time; she couldn’t lie about that.

While the cab was now headed back to her place, she tried to replay the events at that apartment. And everything would abruptly be put to a stop as the brake pedals held on.

“We’re here,” said the driver.

Lisa handed him a bill. “Keep the change.”

“Thanks. I’ll tell my daughter I drove BLACKPINK Lisa today.”

She smiled, or tried to. Even so, a lot more trying was going to be done from there. She entered their dorm building and pressed the button to their floor. She took a deep breath in and slouched when she breathed out. She might have not remembered so much about the previous night, but the memories from the previous day were sticking to her like leech she failed to remove with alcohol and .

The moment she opened the door to their dorm, the sight that struck her came with a loud, fuming sound, and she thanked Heaven for her immunity to hangovers.

“Lalisa, where the hell were you last night? Do you have any idea how many times I tried to call you? Do you know what happened in here when you left?”

An angry Roseanne Park awaited her with hands crossed to her chest. This was, among many reasons, why she had to leave that poor hot girl alone to wake up in that soft mattress of hers.

Lisa sighed, a master of handling Rosie’s reprimands. Her voice was uncompetitive. “I was out, Chaeng. It was quite a day, didn’t you think?”

She strode into the living and to the halls where their bedrooms lined up. Rosie trailed behind her. Jennie’s door was closed, and her eyes might’ve stayed at the door knob for longer than three seconds, getting the urge that if she opened it, she mig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter