three

Hugs and Kisses

#06

Jongkook smiled fondly to himself as he looked at the figure who was soundly asleep on the sofa. A soft sigh escaped from his lips as he pondered over whether to carry Jihyo back to the room or get a blanket. His dilemma was solved when the figure stirred and woke up before he could make his decision. 

“Oppa, you’re back.” She yawned and rubbed her eyes, obviously still sleepy. 

He her head and sat down next to her. 

“Why aren’t you sleeping in the bedroom? It’s cold out here.” 

“I was using my phone, but I guess I fell asleep.”  

“Don’t do that again, you’ll catch a cold.”

“It was an accident, oppa. You’re so naggy.” She pouted at him. 

Jongkook stared silently at her for a while, and then out of a sudden reached over to carry Jihyo in his arms bridal style, earning a yelp from her as she hurried to wrap her arms around his neck to balance herself. 

“Yah oppa, what are you doing?” 

“Carrying you to the bedroom.” 

Jihyo rolled her eyes at him. She could tell that much, all right. 

“I can walk by myself.” 

“The floor is cold.” 

She was secretly won over by his gesture and decided not to question him further. 

“You lost a lot of weight though,” Jongkook muttered, mentally judging if she even weighed half of the weight plates he uses at the gym. Jihyo could clearly pick up the concern in his voice and leaned forward to kiss him briefly, giving him a reassuring smile. 

“I’ll gain my weight back after the movie’s done, don’t worry too much.” 

“Your health is top priority.” Meaning if she got unwell in any way, he will interfere with it. 

“I’ll take care of myself, oppa. I’m not that young and reckless anymore.” 

“Precisely because you’re not young anymore.” 

Jihyo slapped him hard on his chest and gave him a glare. 

“Are you talking about yourself, ahjussi?”      

Jongkook chuckled at how defensive she got, as he finally reached the bedroom and put her down on the bed. Instead of moving away, he got onto the bed as well, hovering above Jihyo and essentially pinning her between his arms. 

“I never denied that I’m old already.” He looked down at her with a grin. “Old but still fit and strong. Want to test that out? They didn’t give me the nickname Kim Jong 9* for nothing.” 

Jihyo burst out laughing at his words. 

“You’re seriously shameless.” 

A soft feeling tugged at his heart to see her laughing so joyfully, as he smiled along with her. He dipped his head down, kissing her cheeks delicately and thus successfully stopping her from laughing at him anymore.  

He went on to kiss her lips, softly and tenderly, and was notably pleased when he felt her responding back fervently. 

They broke apart when she was nearly out of breath, Jongkook looking rather distracted as he took in her red lips. He kissed her forehead and sighed in bliss. 

“As much as I’d love to continue, you should get to sleep instead. You have schedule for your movie early in the morning, don’t you?” He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

She nodded, glancing up at him with those captivating eyes of hers. 

“Won’t it be bad for you to hold in though?” She asked playfully, at the same time suppressing her laughter. 

He pursed his lips. If he didn’t have such high discipline over himself he would have deal with her right there and now already.

“Cheeky.” He tapped her nose affectionately. “Get some rest, or I don’t mind making you exhausted myself.”

Jihyo stuck her tongue out at him before flipping over and pulling the blanket over herself. Jongkook shook his head, intending to take a cold shower before sleeping. Why on earth did he shoot himself in the foot in the first place, but still it was worth it though. 

-

*note: the nickname 'kim jong 9' came about because in 'my little old boy', his hormonal test result was 9.24 (average 3-5), for more info do watch this video.