four

Hugs and Kisses

#07 

“Oppa, speak the truth. You were jealous, weren’t you?” Jihyo asked, eyeing Jongkook who was looking at his phone. 

“I’m not.” 

“Look at me in the eyes and say that again.” 

“I’m not jealous, Jihyo-ya.” 

“You’re lying, oppa. You don’t dare to look at me when you’re not being honest.” Jihyo pursed her lips, crossing her arms as she sat down beside him. 

“You were being so overly friendly with him.” Jongkook muttered to himself, but Jihyo heard it nonetheless. She laughed, reaching her hands out to his face to force him to look up from his phone and at her. 

“I’m just doing my role as a nice noona to a dongsaeng. Nothing more than that.” She explained, and leaned forward to give a peck on his lips. 

Not satisfied with just a peck, Jongkook held her head in place before she could move away, kissing deeply until she almost ran out of breath before he released her. He circled his arm around her waist as she lay silently on his shoulder to catch her breath. 

Moment later she looked up, hitting his chest lightly. 

“You did that on purpose, didn’t you?” 

“What?” He looked at her so innocently that she almost believed he wasn’t acting on purpose to coax a kiss from her. Almost. To think he’s in his forties already. 

“Childish.” 

Jongkook merely chuckled, as he stole another kiss from her. 

“To be honest I was a little jealous. Just a little. During the car ride when you held and touch his hand. Even if he has smooth skin, it’s not yours to touch. Or are you telling me you’re no longer contented with my body and abs?” 

“Ya! What on earth are you talking about.” She grabbed a bunch of his hair in mock anger, despite the faint blush to her cheeks. 

“I’m joking, just joking. Don’t pull my hair.” 

Jihyo huffed and released his hair from her clutch, but not after messing them up first. 

“Truth is I was just trying to rile you up because it’s fun to see you being jealous. It’s cute, don’t you know?” She smirked at him. 

“Playful.” Jongkook smiled and shook his head. Always helpless when it comes to her. 

-
#08

Jihyo froze right after she closed the car door and turned around, her eyes slowly widening at the figure in front of her. 

“Oppa? What are you doing here?”  

Jongkook was quite amused to see just how taken aback Jihyo was to see him in her van and wanted to laugh out loud at her expression. To which he indeed did. 

“Am I not welcomed here or something?” He teased. 

“No, that’s not what I mean, oppa. I-” 

“I’m kidding. Don’t take it so seriously. How long is your break?” 

“They’re filming the scene with others right now, so probably around three hours till the next scene where I’m needed.” 

Jongkook nodded, and passed a flask over to her. 

“Chicken tonic soup. My mom said you looked greatly malnourished.” 

“Help me thank your mom, but I doubted she said I looked malnourished. Don’t twist her words, oppa.” 

“Fine. I’m the one who think you looked malnourished.”

Jihyo crinkled her nose at him. 

“I can hug you all the way with just one arm, is that not malnourished? Don’t roll your eyes at me, finish the soup while it’s still warm.” 

Jihyo disagreed with him, but wordlessly drank the soup till the last drop anyway. 

“I can see that you’re tired. Here,” he points to his lap, “special pillow for you to sleep on.”

 Jihyo burst out laughing, sighing in bliss as she laid her head on his lap, adjusting until she found a comfortable position to sleep in. 

“Thank you, oppa.” She mumbled, eyelids getting heavier with each second as exhaustion washed over her. 

“Sleep well. I’ll wake you up when it’s time.” Jongkook spoke softly, her hair gently as he watched her sleep, and just glad to spend some time with her. 

-

*note: #07 was inspired by episode 445/446 where jongkook kept arguing that jihyo and the male guest were the secret couple.