two

Hugs and Kisses

#03 

“Oppa, morning!” She greeted, as soon as she saw him on a Monday morning for filming.  

“Morning, Jihyo.” He looked up and paused, contemplating over Jihyo’s new hairstyle. 

“Short hair for your new movie?” 

Jihyo nodded her head. 

“Does it look nice?” 

“You look… fresher.” 

“Did you mean to say I look younger?” She flipped her hair as it swished around. 

“Well, you washed your hair.” 

Jihyo immediately hit his arm and sent a glare his way. Jongkook chuckled in response instead. 

“Okay fine. You look like you’re only 18 years old. Happy?” 

“Oppa, you don’t know how to give compliment to a woman at all.” She tsked and clicked her tongue at him.  

“......” 

“No matter short or long hair, you’re just as pretty in my eyes.” 

She rolled her eyes at him, despite the warm feeling she couldn’t hide.  

-
#04

“Why do you have so many flower crowns here?” Jongkook asked, thoughtlessly rummaging through the pile of items. 

“My fans gave them to me during the fansign.” Jihyo replied, taking a pink one to place it on top of Jongkook’s head and grinned gleefully at him.  

“They’re pretty, aren’t they?” 

Jongkook took down the pink flower crown and put on her head instead. 

“It looks prettier on you.” 

She pouted, before putting another flower crown on his head and hurried to take a picture with him, laughing hilariously afterwards as she looked at the photo she captured because Jongkook was like a deer caught in the headlights. With a purple flower crown on his head nonetheless. 

“We both look very pretty.” She chortled, while Jongkook took the crown off and peered at the picture on her phone not knowing whether to laugh or cry. 

“I should send it to Donghoon oppa and let him see.” 

“Ya, he’s going to have more blackmail material on me.” 

“It’s okay, I’ll get Byul to help out if you ever need it.” She patted on his shoulder and walked off coolly. 

Jongkook shook his head at her antics, smiling to himself. 

-
#05

Catching sight of Jihyo lugging (he wasn’t even sure what to call that… insects flamethrower?) back her item used for today’s filming, Jongkook jogged up and naturally took it over for her .

“I don’t think your mom would want this thing back in the house,” he mused, inspecting the particular tool in his hands. 

“My mom was so happy when she thought I was going to throw it out.” She was going to get another round of scolding once she got back home with that thing again. 

“Good luck to you.” He chuckled, patting her on the back. “Do you even use it at all? It’s so dangerous.” 

“Once… to try it out. Never used it again after that.” She admitted sheepishly. Her mom would kill her if she burned the house down in the process of using it to kill insects.   

“Aigooo, our cute Cheon Sooyeon.” He laughed, recollecting others’ shocking face when she revealed the item. 

“Oppa, can I keep this in your place?” She really didn’t want to get scolded by her mom again. 

“Why? I don’t need this to protect you from insects. And I don’t want to burn my house down.” 

She huffed. Why did he have to keep reminding her about burning the house down? Does she look so reckless to him? 

“Pleaseeeeee?” She pleaded, clutching onto his arms as she mustered up a pitiful look. 

“Fine, fine. But I’m going to find a time to talk to your manager about giving you such dangerous stuff to handle alone.” 

Jihyo grinned and shrugged her shoulders. Sorry manager oppa I couldn’t save you from getting lectured by Jongkook oppa, but I’ll repay you back somehow. 

-

*note: see rm episode 443 for jihyo's epic 'insects flamethrower', in which she brought a 'flamethrower-alike' item that her manager gave her because she was scared of bugs.