extra

Of Railways and Tailor-Made Suits

an: this is a short extra i did for a collab with a fanartist. enjoy~

 


 

Kyungsoo stood in the shadows, leaned against a table and arms crossed over his chest., watching the person posing in his suit like he owned the world. He would lie if he said it wouldn’t affect him at all. The giddy feeling was pooling in his stomach since his boss made the proposal to have Baekhyun model with Kyungsoo’s suit. Man, he was damn giddy, his assistant already watched him with cautious eyes and looked into his direction every so often whenever his lips parted in a wide smile and the eyes crinkled into an eye smile.

“Sir, with all respect, you’re creeping me out.”

“Chan, I told you that you are signing a contract with the devil when you work for me.”

“Took you some years to let it surface--” the assistant mumbled to himself after he offered Kyungsoo the coffee he ordered and sat next to him on the desk, tugging his legs in.

“Chan!” Kyungsoo warned, seeing his assistant’s behaviour.

“Sir!” he rebuked and offered an obvious once-over to his boss, “Sweatpants, sir, sweatpants.”

“Shut up,” Kyungsoo swatted his hand against the back of his assistants head, but couldn’t help himself and start laughing.

 

The commotion earned them a couple of glances, but Kyungsoo couldn’t care less, his eyes trained on one person in particular. The other male raised his eyes and made eye contact with him, but shortly after averted his eyes. The embarrassment rising on his cheeks obvious with the bright lights in the studio. That day was actually the first time the two of them met again after the fashion show two or three months ago. Kyungsoo wasn’t so sure since the two had more or less a regular contact via phone and Kyungsoo wanted to have the shoot with Baekhyun when the latter had his day off, not seeing why he should close his tattoo parlour earlier for it. Just maybe he had ulterior motifs. Just maybe.

 

“Yah, Chief!” Kyungsoo shouted over the expanse of the studio.

The photographer turned around with big eyes, camera in hand, “Eh?”

“Don’t ‘eh’ me.”

“Don’t ‘yah’ at me.”

The two men silently stared down each other, neither moving a muscle.

“What do you want, Mr Doh?”

Kyungsoo raised his index finger and pointed it towards Baekhyun who stared wide-eyed at him, while the make-up artist retouched his make-up and hair, “I want him--”

His assistant spat out his coffee and Baekhyun visibly tensed and choked on air, getting himself into a coughing fit.

“Take your ual desires somewhere else but not my shoot,” Chief raised a fist over his head.

“I wasn’t ing finished. Let me ing finish! I want him to take off his dress shirt, you know, open waistcoat, no shirt, piercing on display, tattoos,” Kyungsoo smiled mischievously and eyes the object of his desire, over his dry lips, observing of Baekhyun’s skin colour changed into a darker shade of red.

“Why didn’t you say so in the beginning?” Chief’s whole face lit up in delight and he scrunched up his nose, he turned around to Baekhyun. “You heard the man, so if you could undress? Did I mention I’m more known for my act photography?” He started to ramble to Baekhyun to get him to relax more because the man was beet-red in his face while he fumbled with the buttons. He was too nervous to get the buttons undone and Kyungsoo saw that. Smelling his chance, he pushed off the table and with quick steps stood before Baekhyun. He enclosed his fingers on the other man’s wrists and cocked his head so he had better access the other man’s face.

“Hyun,” he whispered, “calm down. You don’t have to, we won’t force you. We were teasing you, to some extent at least. Hyun, look at me.” The addressed male finally looked up, his pupils wavering while he looked down on Kyungsoo.

“Does it sound cheesy if I said I wanted to do it with you?”

Kyungsoo stared disbelieving at him, gaping like a fish, Baekhyun still didn’t realise what he said, “Hyun, I wouldn’t mind doing it WITH you, but I don’t think that was what you were going for?” Kyungsoo was afraid Baekhyun’s eyes would pop out and the colour rose once again dramatically on his face.

“I, I, I-- uh--” ”Some dark desires, Baekhyun?” “Yes, ah, no--” Baekhyun was too flustered to get anything done besides stuttering. Kyungsoo pulled him closer to himself, running his fingers up and down the side of his neck to get him to calm down.

“You don’t have to--”

“I want to do it for you,” Baekhyun stressed the ‘for’, “Not like I don’t want to do it with you, but--”

“Hyun, TPO, time, place and occasion, and this right now isn’t one of them. I invite you for dinner, if we finish this, okay?”

Baekhyun nodded in response and hummed in anticipation, but he still was too shaky to his shirt. But lo and behold, Kyungsoo was gladly helping him, much to the others delight. The tailor loosened the tie and started ing the shirt, he hands slipping the waistcoat off with trained hands, before the shirt and tie followed. He admired the view of the chest in front of him a bit too long since an uneasy cough was heard before him. Kyungsoo, awakening from his trance, looked up, smiling widely, “I think I told you the first time we meet that I know how to appreciate beauty when I see it.” He winked and rounded Baekhyun to help him into the waistcoat Baekhyun would have been capable to wear himself just fine.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t help himself, but give Baekhyun’s a good slap before slipping away again, leaving a flustered male behind, that shortly after won his stoic and serious expression back, if it wasn’t for the red tint on his ears.

 

Once the photo shoot was wrapped up and the people dispersed, Baekhyun changing into his normal clothes, after he took a few selcas with the photographer and Kyungsoo, of course, in the full suit.

The two sat before his desktop PC in the studio and browsed the pictures he took.

“So, the magazine wants him on the cover, I heard?” Chief asked when he and Kyungsoo went over the photos he took.

Kyungsoo hummed in response when he leaned over the photographer and tapped against a thumbnail on the screen that opened immediately. “That’s the one.”

 

[click here for the fanart]