I'm glad she's nobody else :D

The End of Chimera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I arrived at my room, I opened the glass door connecting my room with balcony and locked it from outside. I punched the balcony’s wall as hard as I could. Tears flooded my face.
 
Why must it happen to me? Oh God, I do want a sibling, but not Rina! Oh My God…
 
I recalled my first meeting with Rina. She joined Cinematography Club at her school where I was one of the tutor team. At that time, that slim girl with short hair accidentally broke my camera. I like her funny way when she apologized repeatedly.
 
We came closer because she turned out having deep fascination in photography, just like me. Moreover, she always followed me hunting photos everywhere enthusiastically.
 
From the beginning, I have never treated her like a younger sister although she is four years younger. I saw her as a partner because her ability and knowledge in photography isn’t an amateur. Aside of it, she is very mature, unlike girls at her age. On our 13th meeting, I realized I’ve fallen for her.
 
 
I heard my door was knocked. “Ryo, open the door, Son… You haven’t had your dinner, have you?” Daddy beseeched.
 
I ignored him. I didn’t want to meet anyone. I needed to be alone. I let the night breeze played my hair. I didn’t move though I shivered from cold. My phone vibrated. A text. From Rina.
 
Can we meet tomorrow at the park, 7 pm?
 
I frowned. After a week never picking up my call nor answering my text, what did it mean?
 
Okay. But what’s going on?
 
I waited and waited, but her reply didn’t come until I fell asleep at the balcony.
 
 
The blinding sunb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter