Imouto

The End of Chimera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle Soujiro, why do you come so late? And why are you wearing spectacles?" Tony blurted.
 
"I... I..." the man in front of me seemed like not knowing what to say. I was speechless as well. My brain was frozen, my heart stopped beating because of extreme shock. This man's face was precisely the same as Daddy, and so was his voice! The only difference was he wore spectacles while Daddy didn't.
 
"Who is it, Ryo?" Mommy approached us. Her step stopped seeing the man in front of me. "Souchiro.." she said weakly. Her face showed worse shock than mine did a few moments ago.
 
I furrowed. Souchiro? Who is he? Why does his look and even his name is very similar with Daddy?
 
"Onii-san has come." We didn't even realize Daddy's arrival. Daddy bowed to the man Mom called Souchiro and so did he.
 
"Otouto, long time no see."
 
My eyes grew bigger. What is going on? Onii-san? Otouto? This guy is Daddy's brother? "Hold on," I said unconsciously. "This Uncle is Daddy's brother?"
 
"It's pretty cold here." Daddy rubbed his body. "Let's go to my work room. There are so many things we need to talk about." Daddy led Mommy in. I glanced at Mommy. Her face was pale. "You too, Ryo. Come on." Daddy assigned me to follow him.
 
I didn't know why I felt anxiety rose in the air the time I stepped in Daddy's workroom. It’s as if something bad would occur.
 
"What do you want to talk about, Dad?"
 
He looked at Mommy, and then the guy he called brother. He breathed in before started speaking.
 
"Fifty one years ago, your grandfather, Takeshi Nishikido, moved to Indonesia after marrying Arina Hadiwijaya, your grandmother. Two years later, Arina gave birth to two twin boys and named them Souchiro and Soujiro Nishikido, which are us."
 
Okay, so Daddy turned out to be one of the twins. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter