Good intentions

Roommates

Over the next few weeks, Jungkook stayed with V in his room. He quickly started getting attached. More than he wanted to. One morning, he woke up to V's arms wrapped tightly around his torso. Jungkook blushed, smiling widely. V looked so cute sleeping. Jungkook carefully tried to move V's arm to start getting ready for the day. However, V woke up.

"Morning Sunshine." He said.

Jungkook blushed and his eyes flickered, hearing V's husky tone.

"M-morning." He said, softly.

"Um..can you take me to the store? I wanted to buy some snacks for my class..." He said.

V tilted his head, furrowing his brows slightly.

"Uh..sure. but why?"

"I wanted to surprise my dance class with treats because we've been working really hard lately." 

V nodded, smiling.

"Alright, sure." 

The two of them walked to the store nearby, looking up and down the aisles, trying to find the perfect assortment of snacks. V watched Jungkook, staring at the snacks. He wondered why, all of a sudden Jungkook wanted to do this. He walked next to him, swinging an arm around Jungkook's neck.

"So, is there a reason you want to do this all of a sudden?" He asked.

Jungkook shrugged, smiling weakly.

"No..." He answered.

"You sure?" V asked.

Jungkook stared at V, sighing.

"Okay fine. I wanted to..maybe..do something nice for my class to maybe help me fit in a little more with them." Jungkook said, shyly.

V nodded, understandingly.

"Well that's sweet of you." He replied.

After a while more of searching, the pair checked out and headed to class. 

"Can you come with me? I'm nervous.." jungkook admitted.

V nodded, ruffling Jungkook's hair, gently.

"I'll be right outside the door." He answered.

He entered through the dance class, everybody was chatting and stretching.

"Uh...hi everyone..." He muttered.

Nobody listened.

"Ahem!" He said louder.

People turned to face Jungkook.

"I brought some food..in case..anyone wants any.." he said slowly.

People shrugged it off and went back to stretching and chatting. Jungkook blushed, embarrassed. 

"You could at least be thankful.." he muttered

"Kid look it's cookies and unhealthy. This is a dance class. Remember? We eat healthy here." One man said. 

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle, trying not to be too upset. 

"Besides it's Saturday. What are you even doing here? And aren't you in the beginning level class?" Another student said, condescendingly.

Jungkook shrugged.

"I-i...nevermind..." He muttered, leaving. 

He slowly left the classroom.

"So? How'd it go?" V asked, eagerly.

Jungkook didn't even look at V. He shrugged, trying to hold back the tears. V stared, concerned.

"Kookie? What happened?"

"Nothing. Let's just go home please." He said quietly.

V followed behind him, slowly.

It was a very quiet ride home. Finally, when the two arrived home, Jungkook walked quickly to V's room, slamming the door. He sat on the bed, allowing tears to fall silently. V calmly stood outside the door, he knocked a couple times.

"W-what?" Jungkook said.

"Can I come in?" V asked.

"It's your room..." Jungkook commented.

V smiled at the smart comment and entered the room.

"Well..it's our room now. But anyway, what happened?" He asked

Jungkook didn't speak, just sobbed silently. V sat down in front of Jungkook, holding his face in his hands and wiping his tears gently.

"Aww sweetheart...shhh." he cooed, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook gripped V's shirt, burying his face in V's chest. V ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. The two of them cuddled, silently for a long while before Jungkook finally told V about the embarrassing ordeal. 

"I-i don't think I can go back to that class now..." Jungkook said.

"What? No! You have to go back. Don't let one embarrassing moment ruin your love of dance."

Jungkook smiled softly. V stared happily at him.

"Theres that smile I like to see." He said, kissing Jungkook's head.