A thing of beauty

Roommates

Jungkook had already had his first few days of classes, this day didn't seem too different. He woke up, He stretched and yawned, slowly opening his eyes. He his stomach to reach over to his phone to check the time. Instantly, he let out a loud scream as he jumped out of bed and rummaged through his drawers to find clothes. Annoyed, Suga groaned and sat up, glaring at Jungkook.

"What the hell are you doing?" He grumbled.

"Running late!" Jungkook replied, hurriedly.

Suga rolled his eyes.

"Well, who's fault is that?" He answered.

"I don't have time for your irritating jokes today." Jungkook snapped before grabbing his backpack and leaving the room.

Hobi, V, and Jimin were out in the dining room having breakfast.

"Whoa, slow down kid. What's your rush?" Jimin asked.

"I'm late!" He replied, running for the door.

"Whoa hey, we have school too. We can give you a ride." Hobi called.

Jungkook paused.

"Now? Like...right now?" He asked, eagerly.

Hobi laughed.

"Yes. Now. We start the same time you do I believe so we're going. Let's go you two." Hobi said, glancing at Jimin and V, motioning to the door.

Without much protest, the others scurried out the door. Jimin took the front passenger, leaving V and Jungkook the back seats. Jungkook stared out the window. V stared at Jungkook, gently patting his shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" He asked.

Jungkook jumped slightly at the sudden contact.

"Y-yes, maybe...a little." Jungkook muttered.

"Aww don't worry. We're all here to get our degrees. You'll be fine." V said.

Jungkook smiled slowly.

"Thank you." He answered.

Once the boys got to the school, Jungkook nervously looked around.

"Coming?" Jimin asked with a smile.

Jungkook nodded.

"U-uh yeah." He replied following aimlessly.

"We have our first class together!" V said happily, swinging an arm around him.

Jungkook blushed slightly.

"That's..that's good." He answered.

V checked his watch.

"Oh! We have to hurry, class starts soon." 

He grabbed Jungkook's hand and made a run for it. Jungkook yelped out loud at the sudden pull as he lunged foreward, running to keep up with V. The boys made it to their first class in record time. Jungkook gulped nervously, following V closely. Taehyung happily bowed, smiling. 

"Welcome class." The teacher started, bowing to the class. 

Jungkook and V sat next to each other. Throughout the class, Jungkook was starting to get slightly anxious. He slowly turned to V, hoping he would pick up on his signals. V noticed Jungkook staring, furrowing his brows he looked back at him. Getting shy, Jungkook quickly turned away. V smiled softly, holding Jungkook's hand gently. After the first class, Jungkook and V left, heading to their next lessons. 

"Well, I'll see you at home though. Okay?" V said, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"U-uh right. I'll see you then."  

Jungkook wandered around finding his classes, he wished V or someone was there to help him. He was too shy to bother people he didn't know. Finally, it was the final class of the day, dance class. He was excited because this was something he felt comfortable doing. He entered the class and saw a large group of men and women. He smiled. The teacher came in and insantly started the lesson. Jungkook tried keeping up with the others but quickly lost his placement. Others shoved him over and out of the way, making him trip. He quickly got back up and continued dancing, hoping nobody noticed. After class he was headed home. His legs were sore from the intense dance class. The minute he got home, he flopped on the couch.

"Hey!" Jin screamed, shoving him off the couch.

Jungkook groaned.

"Ow.." he mumbled.

He narrowed his eyes and slowly headed to his room, swinging open the door.

"What?!" Suga screamed.

Jungkook stumbled back, caught off guard by the sudden shout.

"W-wha-"

Suga rolled his eyes.

"Can't you see I'm busy here? Dammit. Now I have to start over." He growled.

"What did I do this time?!" Jungkook yelled.

"I was recording something but them you barged in! Can't you read?! Didn't you see the sign on the door?" Suga asked.

"I've had a long day! I'm tired." 

Jungkook started tearing up.

"Would it kill you to be nice to me? Even for a second? I know you didn't plan on having a roommate and I'm sorry I ruined your damn plans but show me at least a decent level of respect! I've shown you nothing but that since I got here but you just continue to be mean to me and I don't know why." Jungkook said, sobbing.

Namjoon stood behind Jungkook, placing his hands on his shoulders.

"What's the problem?" He asked, concerned.

"My roommates an ." He said.

Namjoon looked at Suga.

"Would it kill you to get along for a few minutes?" He scolded.

Suga shrugged.

"I didn't even want a roommate." 

Namjoon glared 

"Suga, seriously? I-"

"Can I move rooms?" Jungkook asked.

"Even just for the night?" He asked.

Namjoon nodded.

"Who do you want to stay with?"

"V..." Jungkook said shyly.

Namjoon looked at v.

"Tae? You okay with that?"

"Of course!" He answered happily.

Jungkook grabbed some clothes and moved into V's room. V was laying on his bed, reading a book, Jungkook started to put blankets on the floor.

"What are you doing?" V asked.

"I'm setting up my bed.." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung shook his head.

"No, come here. My bed is comfortable and has more than enough room for both of us." He said.

Jungkook nodded slowly, crawling on to the bed, looking away from Taehyung. Taehyung noticed and gentled lifted Jungkook's chin with his fingers, getting a close look at his face. Taehyung slowly wiped Jungkook's tears.

"Why are you so upset sweetie?" He asked, frowning.

Suddenly, Jungkook bursts into tears.

"Because I don't fit in here." He said.

Taehyung quickly hugged him tightly, brushing his fingers gently through his hair.

"Honey it's okay. It takes time. Don't be upset, you will fit in soon enough. And if you want to, you can stay with me as long as you want to. Okay?" 

Jungkook nodded, nuzzling his face against Tahyung's chest.