7

Be your FAKE girlfriend?!?!

WOOHYUN’s POV

As I read closer to the end of the card, to find out who she is talking about…the name was smudged!!!  It only says ‘To:’ WHY?? Why does it have to smudge out the NAME!!!!!!!

 

I was really pissed!! I really wanted to know…

As the day goes by, I tried talking to ___ but she acted she cold to me… what did I do?...I was dying because of her behavior to me… and dying to know who the guy was…

 

The end of the day me and infinite received tons of presents from our ‘fans’...each of us held at least 2 bags of chocolates and love letters...the members all left to celebrate Valentine days with their dates and I was left alone at school…I walked around to see if ___ is still here…I saw here sitting in the back of the classroom listening to her I-pod alone… I walked up behind her…

 

Woohyun: “BOO!!” she was shocked and jumped

___: “YAH! What was that for? You almost gave me a heart attack you pabo!!”

Woohyun: “Is that anyway to act in front of the person who stayed behind to give you your stuff back?” I handed back her bag and her box of chocolate… “So… who are you confessing to?”

___: “…” she looked away … I saw some tear marks on her cheeks “it’s none of your business” she replied coldly

 

Woohyun: “…” she is probably right, I’m not in the position to ask her questions like this, but I really wanted to know… “It’s totally my business; if you confess to some other guy others will find out that we are in a FAKE relationship! And those girls will annoy me again…”

___: “…” she kept her head facing the window

Woohyun: “Yah!! Are you listening…? I’m sorry but you have to wait till after I break up with the other girls before you can confes-” she cut me off

___: “I KNOW!!!... I know…I have to be your F**KING FAKE GIRLFRIEND TILL YOU CAN DUMP ALL THOSE GIRLS THAT YOU PLAYED WITH!!!...” her face was completely red… “Did you ever think about how they felt? You played with them and hurt them like that…do you ever feel sorry??”

 

Woohyun: “…” I didn’t know how to reply her, but then I saw her tears falling… “Yah! Why are you crying?” my mind was going wild… I made thousands of girls cry before, but seeing ___ cry really hurt me…

___: “…don’t mind me… It’s nothing…” she pushed my hands away from wiping away her tears and ran out the classroom…

What was that? Was it something I did? … My heart still aches seeing her cry… I feel so guilty for making her cry… I felt like hugging her, and protect her from any kind of pain…

 

VV.

Comment/Subscribe/Both/Feedbacks ~~ <3<3