6

Be your FAKE girlfriend?!?!

___’s POV

It’s been months since the ‘kiss accident’…my feelings toward Woohyun kept growing… I think I like him more than I should… I drifted in my thoughts then my friends snap me out…

Sunny: “hey~~what are thinking about? … Your boyfriend??” *wiggling her eyebrows*

___: “Unnie!! An-Anniyo… I was just thinking about …the pet shelter…”

Sunny: “right…” she obviously didn’t believe me “so what are planning to do on Valentine day?”

___: “Oh yeah… I totally forgot about it…”

Sunny: “how can you forget? You have a boyfriend to protect woman!!”

___: “What?”

Sunny: “How can you be so clueless?” she stood up, took our her notebook, she made a ‘professional’ look “according to my research, infinite normally receive over 95% of chocolate from girls in this school… and if some Queenka decided to take the chance this year… your chances of losing Woohyun-sshi is …90%!!”

___: -.- “…Where did you get those statistics?”

Sunny: “…I made it up…” she slams her hands on the desk “that’s not the main point…you have to try your best to keep Woohyun-sshi…you do know he have a record of ‘ex-girlfriends’ right?”

___: “know it??...I’ve seen ‘it’ and got yelled at by some of ‘it’…”

Sunny: “Chingu… I can tell you’ve suffered quite a lot” *pats my shoulder* “but… dating a kingka as hot as Woohyun-sshi is a once in a life time chance…FIGHTING!! YOU CAN DO IT!!”

…-.-…even though this Unnie can be somewhat … a pabo…but I got to admit…she’s right… if I want to keep this relationship...I must try to harder…

----------------------------------A day before Valentine --------------------------------

I went to a store and brought some ingredients to make some chocolates… I planned to confess to him… I know… I might get rejected…but it’s better than standing here doing nothing… I don’t want to be his permanent FAKE girlfriend…

I stayed up all night…after a million try…and failed… I finally made the perfect chocolate…I kissed the box and wished myself good luck…

-----------------------------------At school--------------------------------------------

It was really early in the morning… no students arrived yet, but I think infinite arrived because they have some meeting or something…I stood in front of their door, but before I could knock their conversations stopped me…

Sungjong: “Hyung… you seem pretty close with ___...do you like her for real?”

Sungyeol: “Yeah!! I think he does… he seems different than usual when he’s with her”

Woohyun: “An-Anniyo!! I will never like a girl like her… I mean…she’s totally not my type…we’re just in a FAKE relationship until all the girls stops bothering me…”

Sunggyu: “you better watch out… if she falls for you, you’ll hurt her a lot…”

Woohyun: “don’t worry hyung… she just think of me as a friend… and I only think of her a ‘guy-friend’”

…My heart felt broken… like a crystal glass that fell on the floor and broke into millions of pieces… my tears fell as I ran away from this reality…I knew it…I knew he wouldn’t like me this way…

As I ran I bumped into someone… it was one of the hot kingkas…L…I looked at his face, but quickly ran away before he realizes my tears…I dropped my bags and the bag of chocolate on the floor, but I didn’t have the strength to pick it up so I just ran…I ran to the garden, which brought me and Woohyun together… I sat on the floor that is now covered with snow… I cried my heart out… I didn’t feel cold… because nothing can be colder than the feelings in my heart…

END OF ___’s POV

 

WOOHYUN’s POV

I can’t tell them that I might have fallen for ___... they will laugh at me… then Myungsoo walked in…

L: “hey…what did you guys do?”

Hoya: “What do you mean?”

L: “___was running from this direction… she was crying…”

Woohyun: “huh? Why?”

L: “I dunno… she’s your FAKE girlfriend… oh by the way… she dropped her bags and this box…” he handed me her things…I noticed the box was red and in heart shape… is she giving this to someone? Is she confessing to someone? Who??? I took a closer look and found a card… I read it in the back of the classroom to avoid the member’s peeking… the card said…

 

From: ___

I might be a fool for falling for a guy like you…

But love comes when you less expects it… and believe me… I never expected for this to happen…

I know you won’t accept me…but I want to at least tell you…so here goes… I love you…

                                                                                                                                              To:

 

VV.

I know I didn’t update for a while… but I was sick … (not an excuse XD)

Anyways~~ the story is coming to an end soon :( but please keep supporting me :)

I will update more than one chapter for today as an apology :)

Thanks for the support *annoying aegyo attack once more*

Comment/Subscribe/Both/Feedbacks <3<3