Mess

Emptiness Of The Heart

Like one of the many nights Hendery had to visit Xiaojun's house for dinner. Hendery could understand that the other wanted to tell him something, but was hesitant because of the parents.

As they finished, the elders went to other rooms to show stuff at the guests, leaving the two boys alone. The older pierced Hendery with his eyes, making him look wherever else, except him. "Hendery...?!" his voice sharp, his younger looked at him with wide open eyes "Are you and Y/N dating?!". Hendery could understand the hidden anger behind Xiaojun's voice "That's none of your business" he sounded calm.

Xiaojun tightened the hold on the tissue on his right hand "You're a 'prince' Hendery, but what is she? A nothing! Keep a distance" with that he cleaned his hand, standing up. The younger felt his blood boiling, he abruptly stood up "What is your problem with her? Leave her alone already!". Xiaojun approached him, standing close enough to him "Now that's none of your business. Do as I say" his voice low expressing anger.

Instead, Hendery shook his head "You're a prince and you're obsessed with a girl she's totally ignoring you". Disgust appeared on Xiaojun's face "She's not ignoring me", the younger chuckled bitterly, slightly shaking his head "You're pathetic. Leave her alon..." he couldn't finish his sentence, because Xiaojun grabbed him from the collar. The younger couldn't react, but luckily they heard their fathers "Hey! Xiaojun! Hendery! What you think you're doing? Where are your manners?!"' Xiaojun's father ripped him off Hendery, while the younger's father grabbed his shoulders. Hendery looked away, while Xiaojun was still killing him with his eyes. They quickly left, of course his parents were asking him about the fight, but Hendery tried to find any cheap yet persuading excuse. He texted YangYang telling him the whole story, wanting to share it with his best friend.

Next day, you arrived at school excited to see your friend and your crush. You frowned your eyebrows when you noticed them talking silently, looking upset "Hey boys! What's up?", YangYang faked a big smile "Cool. You?". You looked at Hendery who had his hands shoved in his pockets, looking down "Are you alright, Hendery?", that moment he looked at you and nodded with a smirk.

You started walking down the hallway, talking mostly with YangYang, as the other remained silent. Xiaojun was walking at your direction, making your stomach clench, but you preferred to hide it. He crashed shoulders with Hendery, making the other turn to fight him. Before he could, you grabbed his wrist stopping him. Xiaojun chuckled, keeping an ironic smirk "Keep it silent just like your baby girl", he almost turned to leave but Hendery answered "Jealous? Huh?". Xiaojun looked at you mysteriously "I'm not because I bet I can have her if I want to". Hendery walked towards him, but YangYang grabbed his arms, stopping him. Xiaojun and you never broke eye contact, but you decided to say "You're a really low level. A rich boy is paying attention to a girl that forgets his existence", you could see anger taking over him "We will see that" with that he stomped away.

It was class time, as always you noticed Xiaojun staring at you, but ignored. It was 15 minutes before the end of the class, the teacher said "Alright students, you all have to do an after school activity", they all did sounds of disappointment, while you laid on your desk, wishing he won't notice you.

There were only 3 minutes left and he still hadn't called your name "Y/N...!". You cursed inside your head, yet you raised your head, making yourself noticeable to the teacher's eyes "What activity you want? There is dancing..." he couldn't continue because Xiaojun spoke "She'll take that...". You looked at him with wide eyes of anger, but turned to the teacher who was writing "Alright, so Y/N and Xiaojun are in dancing". The boy said nervously "What? No! I want baseball activity", you laughed at his reaction, making him frown his lips.

Some hours later, you were leaving earlier than Hendery's class. YangYang pouted "Sad that you'll be with Xiaojun", you shook your head "Don't worry about me. I'll keep distance as always". Suddenly, someone bumped on your shoulder from the back. You turned to see Xiaojun "Oops! Didn't see you", but this time you grabbed his shirt looking at directly in the eyes. The other chuckled "Woah baby girl, you have fight in you?", you said through your teeth "Yes I do and I'm not a baby girl, rich boy" with that you left his shirt walking away quick. YangYang run to catch up with you "Wow Y/N! That was so badass! Why don't you beat him?", you looked down, frowning your eyebrows in sadness "I don't wanna fight anymore" your voice came out like a whisper. Flashbacks from the past came in your head. You escaped from it and you'll do anything not go back.

It was Saturday, the day that Hendery would pick you up. You showered and got perfectly ready, wearing a cool yet eye catching style. You received a message from Hendery 'I'm here', you lost no time to see him.

You were in awe, when you saw him. The sun was lighting his face, while the breeze was softly moving his bangs, his hands on the bike, showing his biceps. He smirked sweetly "Let's go. I wanna take you somewhere", you smiled as you found a spot on the bike.

He took you somewhere far, it was a long silent road, full of alive green trees around you. You felt so peaceful that didn't even understand you arrived somewhere. Hendery took you by your hand, leading you to a small field with some flowers and low watered lake. It was majestic "Wow! It beautiful", the boy smiled widely "I'm glad you like it". You both sat on the warm grass, Hendery took out a small tupper with a fruit mix "You know Y/N...I found you really interesting from the first time I met you..." he looked down, with a smile and blush covering his cheeks. You felt your heartbeats increasing. Was he confessing?

You smiled "I felt the same...you know...you're so cool and cute..." you also blushed. Hendery looked at you with shiny eyes "Really?!", you nodded with a small sound. You caught him staring, so you softly pushed him, making him also push you even softer. You pinched his sides, making jump on spot and giggle. You started playing, of course you sprayed water one to the other.

You decided to to leave, but before getting on the bike, the boy stood in front of you "I really enjoy spending time with you, Y/N", you smiled widely at the statement "We should hang out more...together" he continued less hesitantly than before. You playfully tapped your index finger on his nose "Of course. Don't worry, baby" you said teasingly, yet seriously. Hendery smiled "Baby?" he seemed liking the nickname.

He took you home, you got off his bike. Placing your hands on his, you kissed his cheek "See you Hendery" with that you almost run home, leaving him startled and blushing. Tomorrow was school and you could barely sleep, unable to stop daydreaming about Hendery.

First time you woke up excited to go to school, you took good care of yourself as you nodded to yourself in the mirror before leaving. You almost run to your squad "Morning guys!", YangYang's face brightened "Good morning" he sang while hitting you softly with his elbow. He obviously knew about your date with Hendery.

The whole day was slow and boring, but what was killing you was that after school you had dancing. It was break time, YangYang almost run out of the class to catch a place in cafeteria. You walked slowly out of the class when you heard Xiaojun "Y/N...", you turned with a bored look on your face, expecting his bullying "...is the dance class today?" his voice hesitant. You got surprised that he didn't insult you "Yes..." you answered, as he only nodded and walked past you. You stood there for a minute, feeling really confused.

During cafeteria, you could feel the anger and tension between Hendery and Xiaojun. The boy turned to you "Did he do anything to you?", you shrugged "No, but anyway, don't worry", he looked at you, trying to follow your words.

Everybody was leaving, except your dance class. You hugged YangYang, ruffing his hair after it, instead you tied your arms around Hendery's neck while he hugged your waist. You got in the class with the few students, that were all sitting separately. You noticed Xiaojun, wearing a hoodie, while sitting in the corner of the room. He immediately took his eyes off you as he realized you noticed him.

A young handsome, black haired guy walked in "Hello...! Everybody gather here" he clapped his hands continuously. He smiled sweetly "My name is Ten and I'm your dance teacher. No, I'm not old, I'm in my early 20", you were all amazed. You had to admit that he was really cute.

The lesson started and nobody cared much, except you who tried your best. You knew that you hadn't a dance body, maybe because it was your first time. Ten noticed that, he smirked "You have to move your body more" with that he got behind you. His front body almost touching your back, his right hand on your hips and his left hand on your hand. He looked at you through the room size mirror in front of you "Let me lead you".

He also moved his body helping you dance in his slow rhythm "That's good" he almost whispered in your ear. There was much tension and silence. Then he stopped, he smiled fully and said "You're good", his eyes fell on Xiaojun who was looking with his mouth open. Ten smirked, he pointed at him "You both try it together", your eyes widened a bit, not really wanting to do that with your bully.

Ten played the slow music, Xiaojun got behind you, imitating the teacher's previous moves. You could feel his nervousness leaving as you started dancing, you were looking at him through the mirror, instead he was looking at you from close. Chemistry and passion filled the room. Soon, Ten stopped the music "Wow amazing" he started clapping. Xiaojun slowly took his hands of you, but not his eyes. He stepped back, but Ten decided to break the moment "You, boy, hold yourself" with that he pointed on his laps. You noticed the bulge, while he turned his back, pulling his sweatshirt lower.

Ten laughed a bit "Okay! Dismissed", you quickly took your things and went to ask the teacher. You could see the happiness in his eyes as he liked seeing someone interested in what he loved. Your didn't last long, you waved at him "Goodbye Mr.Ten", he giggled "Call me Ten, sweetheart" with that he winked. You turned to leave, noticing how angry Xiaojun was staring at both of you. Today was a weird day. 

The winter got cold, ready to snow as rain was already pouring. You arrived at school excited because tomorrow you had dancing again. Both guys asked you about yesterday "It was amazing! I'm so excited for tomorrow!" you said barely holding your excitement. Ten passed the hallway "That's my teacher" you looked at the guy. Ten was walking your way along with Winwin, you smiled and greeted him, while he winked at you. Your smile became shy, turning your head down. Your eyes fell on Hendery who was looking at Ten with frowned eyebrows. He turned his head down in obvious disappointment, yet he uttered no word.

You could notice that he didn't talk much the whole day, making you feel confused "Hendery? Are you alright?" you turned to him. He looked at YangYang "Oh ok, I'm going to the bathroom" said the boy and left you alone. He looked at you "I'm jealous, Y/N. I know I shouldn't be saying that, but I want to be honest", he exhaled in relaxation and looked down.

You felt butterfliesin your stomach, you somehow felt pleased "You're jealous of Ten?". He looked at you directly in the eyes "Yes, I'm jealous of Ten" his voice low like a whisper. You smirked "There is nothing going on with Ten. He's my dance teacher and nothing more, but...I like it that you're jealous" your smirk got sharper. The other looked at you with wide shiny eyes "You...like it?!", you nodded as you pinched him, making him laugh, as you both started playing.

You couldn't stop thinking about Hendery getting jealous the whole day, the thoughts forming a smirk on your face. The alarm rang, you woke up with in a good mood as you started getting ready with "0 Mile" of NCT 127. You were daydreaming the whole day, as you knew YangYang would help you in every lesson.

The school hours finished, you high fived YangYang, instead Hendery leaded you until your dance room. He looked at Ten, who was checking some papers and said "Ok, see you Y/N". You smiled fully and hugged him "Don't worry, baby", you noticed his face brightening, he caressed your hand "Take care" with that he left.

You saw Xiaojun coming at class looking at you angrily. The class was too quiet today, so Ten put you in a partner dance. He put you in pairs, but no one was left for you, so he became your partner. He only showed you the beginning of a dance when Xiaojun said "You really like Y/N, sir. I think you're too biased. Nobody wants to partner up here". Everybody turned to you, making you cringe, instead Ten helped "If you don't like the class, there is the door and you can go" his tone both calm and ironic, making some students laugh. After that the lesson continued normally.

You packed your things the last, as you wanted to ask Ten for some moves. Like always he friendly answered, trying to make you understand correctly. You nodded "Aha, thanks Ten", the other smiled widely as he raised his fist "Anytime cutie" he giggled and bumped your fist to his.

You were out of the school, slowly walking home when somebody pulled you in an alley. Your eyes widened in shock and fear. It was Xiaojun, he was exhaling heavily "Isn't Hendery enough for you? Do you need to hook up with Ten too?!", you felt your blood boiling. You slapped him hard on the face, making an impact "Watch your mouth. I try not to hit you or insult you, but you really make it hard for me" your tone low, talking between some breaths.

He turned to look at you, rubbing his cheek, as his bangs covering his eyes from the hit. Suddenly, he pinned you on the wall with his body, "I bet you would like me". You felt weak because of the sudden action "Xiao-jun..." you could barely talk, because of your heart hitting hard on your chest. The other chuckled, bringing his face closer "Hard to talk? Don't be shy", you tried to push him, but he pinned your wrists harder. You put as much strength as you were left from the tiredness and pushed him back "Bastard!" you said before kicking him hard on .

You almost run, too upset from the whole situation. You were literally shaking when you arrived home, you tried to calm yourself but that was almost impossible at the right moment, so you decided to take a hot shower. You weren't in the mood to go to school tomorrow, but had no other choice, at least it was Friday.

You got up in an awful mood, dragging your fit to school. You quickly headed to class, wanting to stay alone for a moment, but it wasn't much left for the bell to ring. YangYang sat next to you with a smile "Good morning, Y/N! Why didn't you come? You didn't find us?", you did a quick smile and responded in a weak tone "Wasn't in the mood". Xiaojun walked in the class, his eyes only on you, looking at you intensely, but you tried hard to ignore.

The whole day, both of your friends could understand your bad mood, you were silent and pale, making them worried. It was only one break left and Hendery along with YangYang were determined to make you smile. They didn't need much effort to make laugh at least a bit. YangYang did a cheering sound and jumped on his spot, while Hendery lifted you on his arms for a quick moment.

Not lasting long, Xiaojun ruined it "What an innocent, baby girl. I bet your boyfriend doesn't know you're hooking up with the dance teacher" you were shocked, your blood froze. Didn't he had enough? His audacity had no limits. This time Hendery pushed him back harshly almost making him fall "Watch how you talk to her!". Xiaojun didn't back down, he grabbed him from his collar "You idiot! I'm trying to open your eyes! How dumb can you be, huh?!" with that he threw the cloth from his hands, walking away. Hendery was breathing heavily, he didn't even turn to look at you, he just stomped away. YangYang turned to you "Don't worry, Y/N. I'll talk to him" his voice hesitant, but you abruptly answered "He'll come back alone or else it means he doesn't deserve me" with that you almost run in the class and the boy followed you.

When you arrived home, you threw yourself on the couch. Everything was a mess. You exhaled heavily looking at the ceiling for long. Overthinking. You didn't understand that 1 hour passed, only when the doorbell rang, bringing you back to your senses. You frowned your eyebrows, dragging your steps till there.

Your eyes widened when you saw Hendery with a worried look "Y/N" he hugged you tightly "May I come in?", you only nodded as a response. The boy took out ready and warm street food "I just bought it. Let's eat", you chuckled at his cuteness. You both ate calmly together, enjoying the tasty meal. When you finished the boy spoke "Y/N...I know you'll get mad, but I...talked to Ten. He's a nice guy. He told me there is nothing between you two". You bitterly chuckled, holding tears back. You were fed up.

"You believed him and not me. Amazing" irony in your tone. The boy shook his head "No! I believed you too. I just wanted to be sure. But mostly I came to ask you why were you so down today". You shook your head "If I tell you you may not believe me. Just like now" sarcasm obvious on your sentence. The male did puppy eyes "I'm sorry, Y/N. Please tell me. I hate seeing you sad". You swallowed your lips, looking on the side for a quick moment before speaking "It's because of Xiaojun...he...he harassed me" you looked down ready to shed tears. Hendery immediately stood up, walking away "No! Hendery! Stop!" but this time he ignored you. You let tears pour down your face. The past was becoming the present again.

Hendery arrived at his old friend's mansion, of course the butler let him in. He quickly went upstairs, seeing Xiaojun on the bed laying. The other stood up, yet Hendery spoke "How could you, huh? You bastard!" with that he punched him in the face. The two started fighting, but Xiaojun tried to stop him before they were heard "You love her that much?!" he almost screamed, pushing Hendery back. The other nodded "Yes I do. But you. What is it, Xiaojun? You like Y/N too?", the older wrinkled his nose "I would never like her". Hendery chuckled "I know you really well, you can't fool me.." he checked the side of his mouth for blood "...why you coward? Why do you bully her instead of being nice to her?" disgust forming on his face. Indeed, Xiaojun kept silent, frowning his lips and looking down. Hendery was right, but now it was too late. The younger shook his head "Pathetic" with that he left.

You called YangYang telling him to check Hendery, but there was no sign yet. Your friend kept asking you what happened, but you avoided to answer. It was around 22:00 when you heard the doorbell, you almost run opening it. It was Hendery, he was pale and his eyes lowered "May I come in?", you nodded "Of course. Are you alright?" you hesitantly asked.

He took of his jacket, sitting on the sofa silent. It started raining, you brought water as you waited until the other spoke. Hendery sat much closer to you, his body turned towards you "Where did he touch you?". Your eyes widened "Eh? That's not important..." you couldn't finish because he cut you off "Where Y/N?! Where?!" he lost his temper. You gulped, you were freaking out because of his behavior.

You tried to stand up, but he roughly grabbed your wrist making you sit again. This time he cornered you "Why aren't you answering? Did he...did he put it in?" he seemed both upset and mad. You weakly tried to push "Hendery stop. Why do you insist? It's not important where he touched me, it's..." he cut you off once again. This time he grabbed your jaw "Did he take your ity?! Answer me!" he had completely lost it.

You slapped him hard, at last freeing yourself "Get out of my house!" you raised your tone. Hendery had froze in the position. He suddenly started crying, small sobs leaving his mouth. He stood up "I wanted to be your first, not him. I truly love you, Y/N. He doesn't deserve anything from you" more tears poured down his face.

You shook your head "No...he didn't put it in...but I don't want to talk about more", you could see some satisfaction on the other's face. He wiped his tears and said "I'm sorry for being like this" he said and started sobbing, but you cupped his face, wiping his tears with your thumb "Trust me, Hendery. This is what I'm asking you. Just trust me" with that you hugged him fully. Then you broke it, looking at his teary eyes "Will you trust me?", he nodded "I will and I'm sorry". You giggled, giving him a full kiss on the cheek.

He checked at the time, which was 23:15, he frowned his eyebrows in sadness "It's too late...may I...stay?". You looked at him in a deadly serious way "Hmm...yes" you smiled fully, making him giggle and take you in his arms. News things were beginning and you were pleased to make a great start again.