First Day

Emptiness Of The Heart

The September morning sun shone in the room. It was the beginning of the new school year. You were new in the town & today would be your first day in the new school too. 

The piercing sound of the digital alarm clock echoed in the room. You raised your head, your eyes barely open as you wanted more sleep.

You slowly got prepared as you weren't in the mood to rush. You headed in the bus station, wishing it wouldn't be late & in your luck the bus was there ready to close the doors. You run inside, only closing a strap of your backpack out.

Before having time to understand it, a cute looking guy pulled it in "Thanks" you said out of breath, and the other smirked nicely as he nodded. You both got out in the school station. Your eyes innocently fell on him, making him chuckle and ask you "You go to this school? I've never seen you before", you answered abruptly "Ah no. I'm new here. It's my first day". The other nodded with a small pout "Then welcome. Oh! I'm Kun", you smiled fully because of the other's kindness "Thank you Kun. I'm Y/N". The male gently touched your shoulder, excusing himself as he almost run to his two handsome friends.

You walked in the enormous hallway, you looked at the girls that all of them already had big squads. Suddenly, you strongly bumped on someone, hurting your shoulder from the abrupt impact. You looked to apologize, but the guy was so handsome he left you with your mouth slightly open. He frowned his eyebrows "Watch were you go, loser" with that he pushed you with his forearm.

This angered you, but the guy left quickly enough for you not to have time to respond. You felt someone standing next to you "Ignore him. He's always like this", it was a cute guy. You nodded "Yeah, I won't destroy my mood for every bastard", the guy smiled widely "I'm YangYang, you?", you smirked "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you". YangYang giggled "Based on the paper in your hand means we're in the same class. Come on" with that he pulled you from the wrist.

He took you in the shared classroom. You both sat together, waiting for the teacher "You don't have any friends, YangYang?", the boy shrugged with a pout "I don't have friends in the class, I only have one friend. Hendery. You'll meet him in the break".

That moment the bell rang, that boy you bumped on earlier walked in the class. He shot you a piercing look, making you hate your luck. YangYang whispered to you "He's Xiaojun. He's really rich, mean and cold", you glanced at Xiaojun who sat on the back "I don't care" you said toughly at your new friend.

Today you wouldn't have normal lesson, the teacher would only tell you the rules and give you some books. After the bell ring you would all gather in the yard, so the headmaster would talk to you. You packed the books, but not all fit in, you only took a small backpack, not expecting all the books to be given at the same time.

YangYang packed his books faster "Y/N, I'll go find Hendery and when you finish, wait for me outside the class", you nodded as he almost run out. You soon finished packing, you held three big books in your hands because they still didn't fit in.

You didn't wait for long, to see YangYang coming your way. Your eyes fell on the guy next to your new friend, he was probably Hendery. He was majestic, soft black hair, big doe eyes and a small innocent smirk. You felt your heartbeats increasing because of him. 

You came back to your senses when somebody bumped on you again, but this time throwing your books down. You exhaled through your teeth when you saw Xiaojun again, you sat down collecting your books "You never stand in the middle of the way, unless you like people bumping on you" with that he raised an eyebrow and walked away.

You exhaled through your nose, you didn't want any trouble or fights with anyone and mostly on the first day. YangYang run to you, helping you with the last book "You alright, Y/N?" he sounded worried. You said blankly "Yeah, I didn't break a shoulder" the sarcasm made your friend smile. When you stood up, your eyes fell on Hendery who also had a concerned look.

YangYang said "So, Y/N this is Hendery. Hendery this is Y/N", the guy reached for a handshake, which you quickly responded. You all walked together in the backyard, talking about different stuff you were interested. You couldn't stop giving glances to the new boy, finding him too handsome to take your eyes off him.

The headmaster started his speech, but your eyes fell on the three guys next to the elder. It was Kun with his two friends, you hesitantly smiled to him and of course he responded with a big smile without showing his teeth. Hendery softly touched your hand, making your heart skip for a moment "This is Kun, the president of the school along with his right hands Lucas and Winwin", you nodded with wide eyes "Yeah, I met Kun accidentally in the morning. He's a really good guy".

The speech didn't last long, so you were free to go. You three were walking together, but soon your ways would separated "We should exchange numbers" said YangYang happily. You smiled and you all exchanged them "See you, boys" you said and started walking away. You heard both of them sheepily saying "Bye".

The first thing you did after arriving home was to throw your bag at the floor, throwing yourself at the couch. A small smirk formed on your face because of your new friends and meetings. Xiaojun passed in your mind for a moment, making you frown your nose trying to shoo away his thoughts. You searched for something to eat, but for your bad luck there was nothing, so you decided to go buy.

You bought many street foods, ready to eat good at home. You walked down the street lost in your thoughts. Your eyes widened when you saw Hendery, a smile drawn on your face as you wanted to approach him. Then, Xiaojun stepped closer to the other, making you freeze and hide somewhere, feeling suspicious about the situation. The two didn't talk much, they just left together, both getting in the same car. You felt deeply confused still looking at the back of the vehicle leaving. What was happening? 

 

 

Hope you liked it. PS: Ten will be appearing later