Number

Your past lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks later

Yongsun, Wheein and Hyejin would still frequent the coffee-shop just to see Byulyi. The orange-haired girl would come every day at 9 o’clock, to order a typical Frappuccino, nothing less and nothing more. She never ordered anything else, not even a cake or cookie. Her seat was at the end of the right side, directly beside the window. The seat is not reserved under her name, but ever since Yongsun and her friends showed up, they would see, that nobody sat at that place. It was strange, but nobody dared to ask.

Everybody could clearly see, that the barista knows Byulyi. They would always talk when the barista had time and sometimes, they would be sharing a table. It was now common to see them sitting at the right corner of the coffee-house, smiling, laughing and chatting, as if the barista had nothing better to do. It’s true, that the coffee-shop was not much visited, yet the tables were always occupied, but it was never too crowded so that some guests would have to wait for an empty table. The coffee-house was pretty well decorated. Flowers are placed in every corner and also on the tables. The wall was decorated with coffee cups wallpapers and the whole interior design was brown, as brown as dark chocolate. The floors were made of marble and the equipment looked every now and then sparkling clean. The service is also always friendly, polite and patient and not to forget good looking. Everyone who works here looks damn good, just like models, if not even more beautiful and handsome.

One might wonder why so few people visit this café. It certainly cannot be due to the employees or the design. From the inside it looks like a five-star hotel, the décor is admirable and it’s always clean and hygienic. So why are there so few people here? It doesn’t make any sense.

 

Even though Yongsun and her friends were always visiting the coffee-shop, nobody of them tried to talk to Byulyi. They don’t know what might happen. Is she gonna throw a tantrum again? Is she gonna say that she doesn’t recognize them? Is she even gonna talk with them? Nobody seemed to be able to answer these questions, because nobody knew the Byulyi, who was now sitting in the same room with them. Everything felt new, but at the same time old and familiar. Their humble, open-minded, modest greasy hamster Byulyi would always and forever be here. The three of them could witness it themselves. Once there was a very old lady in the line waiting, but the queue was pretty long and that's why Byulyi took the initiative and shouted, that the customers standing in the front row should let the old lady go first. There was no malice hidden in her words, you could say they were pretty sincere and polite.

Byulyis aura shines with merriment and her deeds are telling the truth about her. You can only rarely tick her off, however, if you have managed to tick her off, it would be the wisest to apologize to her right away. There are only a few things that would tick her off immediately, such as not washing week-old dishes or leaving your dirty clothes everywhere in the house. That’s definitely a no-go.

“What can I get you three pretty girls?” – The employee asked, with a friendly smile

“Thanks for the compliment, but we are already taken. Hmm, I would like a mocha with a vanilla shot and a blueberry muffin please.” – Hyejin said with a grin on her face, because of the compliment

“Ok. A mocha with a vanilla shot in it and a blueberry muffin.” – The employee noted

“I would like caramel macchiato and two cakes. One apple pie and one lemon cake please.” – Wheein

“Great. One caramel macchiato, one apple pie and one lemon cake. On the way.” – The employee spoke with his friendly and polite demeanour

“I don’t know yet. What would you recommend for me? I don’t like back coffee and I also don’t like all too sweet drinks.” – Yongsun spoke, even though she almost drank most of the coffees they prepare here

“I would recommend the iced vanilla latte. It’s not all too sweet and definitely not bitter. Many people drink it here, so you could say it’s pretty popular and it’s also perfect for this weather.” – The employee spoke about the coffee like a car dealer trying to sell the most expensive car

“If it’s your recommendation then I would like to try it. I am always open for something new.” – Yongsun said with a very seductive voice

“Clear. One ices vanilla latte. Do you also want to home-made cake thereto?” – The employee

“No thanks. I just want something to drink. But thanks anyway.” – Yongsun

“No problem. For a pretty lady like you is nothing too bad. I will be back when your order is ready. Approximately ten minutes.” – The employee

The employee spoke and went away. Flirting with the costumers is pretty common in this coffee-house. As long as you don’t cross the borders.

“What was that Unnie? Why d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter