Letter to the unknown

Your past lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To whoever this letter goes, I am Moon Byulyi. Maybe you already heard about me, but this will be the last time you will ever have to hear my name. As you are reading this letter written by me, I assume that you are currently Yongsuns lover or maybe fiancé. It’s not that important to know who you are. It’s important and life-threatening to know that you are going to treat Yongsun like a princess. I can say that you are one hell of a lucky bastard. You are dating Yongsun and all I can say is, that you must treat her right or else I am going to come to you and slice your throat out.

 

If you already heard about me from Yongsun, then you know that I was her past lover. The keyword is past, because I wasn’t the right one for her. I hope that you will be her “forever”. I did many mistakes and Yongsun might not know it, but I did not betray or cheat on her, but don’t you dare say it to her. It’s best if she thinks that I am the biggest on the whole universe. Yes, I am an , but I wouldn’t want to hurt Yongsun in any possible way.

 

Now that you are dating Yongsun you have to know the basic rules to understand her. Yongsun is not just somebody to love, you have to give your whole heart and soul to love her equally.

Kim Yongsun is an Angel in disguise. She is jewish and luminous.

Kim Yongsun is the Sun. The centre of the universe. All planets circle around her and of course you do that too.

The first time you see her, you will think that she is somebody who is fake and stuck-up. Her aura looks fraudulent, but after a while, this will have changed. You will see, that she is the loveliest person in the whole universe and you will also realize that you cannot hate her.

Kim Yongsun is not just caring, she is over-protective. Never show up with cuts or any type of wounds on your body. Even if it’s just a small scrape, she will begin to cry and believe me, you don’t want that. It will break your heart to know, that you made her cry. After the crying died down, she will start scolding you, and that’s something cumbrously, although it can be quite entertaining seeing her puffy cheeks pout at you, for being far too reck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter