two

the lies she loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, my love." he greeted her, kissing her cheek.

She sat next to him, and watched what he was doing, curiously.

"Hey hey, what do you think are you doing, little girl?" he said, pinching both of her cheeks.

"You're always on your phone..." she told him. In the last two weeks, she would always find him on his phone after coming back from work. "Do you have something that you're hiding from me?" she asked. Sehun's eyes grew bigger and he contested.

"Of course not... baby, look, I'm just doing some research and I know that it may be strange for you but don't worry." he explained. He didn't want to let Hayoung believe that he was cheating on her. He loved her so much that he couldn't even think of going out with another girl beside of Hayoung.

She pouted and Sehun saw her, so he kissed her lips and he said, "Hey babe, you know I love you."

He smiled and patted her head before he went to the kitchen, preparing the dinner for them. She smiled too and lied down on the sofa, tired from the hard work. Hayoung had a very good job, she loved being a stylist, she was even a famous stylist, so she gains a lot of money per month, despite the hard work.

While she was deep in her thoughts, her phone rang. She took it and answered it.

"Hello my sweetie."

Her mother.

"Hi mom... What do you want?"

" What? Hayoung, no no no, what are you thinking about me... I just wanted to tell you that I will be in town this Saturday. So, I thought that it would be a great occasion to see you and... your boyfriend."

"Oh mom... well, it would be so great to see you but... Sehun..."

"Look, sweetie. It's now 5 years that you are together, and I've only seen him in photos. It's a good opportunity to see the guy that captured my daughter's heart!"

"Mom... Ok I will talk about it with him first and I will tell you after. So just wait, I will text you. But I must warn you that if he's not ready for that, I won't force him."

"Yeah, I know, I hope I will meet him soon... Oh my god, I have to bid you goodbye. Your dad has some problem g-..."

Her mother hung up, leaving Hayoung a little bit stressed. Stressed about the fact that her mother will maybe meet her boyfriend. Stressed about how she hated it. Her mother was a little bit crazy and embarrassing sometimes. And she knew that Sehun wasn't ready for that. But maybe, it was the right time.

 

 

 

"Baby... wake up honey. The dinner is ready." he pointed out, kissing her forehead.

"I'm... not hungry." she said.

"Impossible. You must eat, you have work tomorrow." He warned her, but stupid she is, she was still refusing. He took her arms and he carried her like a koala to the kitchen.

"You're such a little girl. Hayoung, are you really 25 years old?" he joked. She sat on the other side of the table, pouting, and she began to eat.

"Sehun. I have something to talk about with you." she told him. Sehun looked at her and raised one of his eyebrows. "So, my mother is coming this Saturday, and you know.. after 5 years of waiting, she wants to meet you too."

Sehun gasped and coughed because of his food. "What ?!" Hayoung exclaimed. "I'm okay now... it's just... it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter