one

the lies she loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Because of a terrible headache, Hayoung was grabbing the chair next to her, and was breathing with difficulty. She was like suffocating. She was shivering, shaking. She was like paralysed that she couldn't move a bit.

The people around her were running everywhere, trying to find an exit.

She couldn't stay here with all this people panicking. She was dizzy from all the people screaming and shouting.

Hayoung wanted to escape too but her legs were forbidding her to walk. Her eyes were closed, she couldn't see anything, some tears were already slipped.

"Please miss, just sit down on the floor, I'll help you. Hey, calm down." told a voice. A man's voice. He helped her to sit down on the floor even though they were no place for that because of the panicked people.

Even if she didn't know him and his real intentions, she couldn't refuse his help. She needed him. She was suffering very badly even if she didn't fully show it. It was not the time to not trust somebody who looked like sincere with his calming voice. She could tell that he was trustworthy and not a man who wanted to take advantage of a poor woman who was suffering from a panic attack.

"Just breathe normally. I'm here to help you, don't worry. You're safe now, I'm here. I will count for you and you just have to inspire and expire like you do normally. Okay?" he told to her, before taking her hands and squeezing her hands between his.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen to you, and I'm here to protect you. Don't think about it. You're safe." he reassured her. After a few minutes which lasted long for Hayoung, she calmed down thanks to him. She was finally breathing normally, and she opened her eyes. She could see the man in question, even if her vision was blurry.

He was beautiful.

"Could you stand up?"

She tried to get up but with no success. So, the man carried her with his strong arms, without warning her of that. She gasped because of what he suddenly did. She was thinking about the fact that she may be a big burden to him -because of her weight- but she felt in security when she caught several glances from him. There was no frowning on his face and looked like it wasn't that difficult.

His side face was incredible.

After realising about what she just said in her head, she adverted her gaze from him.

It would be very embarrassing if he catches me staring at him like this.

Arrived in the front of the station, he put down her and verified if she had any problems but there was more fear than pain. Hayoung watched him with an uneasy look.

"I'm sorry, I should go... I just wanted to check on you." he apologized and bowed to her.

She just watched him go and continued to not say anything. What she just went through what just terrifying, but she just couldn't let him go and not thanks him.

"Sir... please don't go!" Hayoung shouted, running to him, who was turning around to face her. "I haven't thanked you yet, so... thank you very much... not a lot of people knows how to deal with someone having a panic attack."

She couldn't finish her sentence because of who she had in front of her. He was like a god thrown to the earth for her. A handsome god.

"Well, I learned it from... security lessons so I'm glad that it was for a good case." the charming man replied.

Very charming.

"May I... know your name? I could invite you to drink a coffee to thank you?" she asked shyly to him. She wasn't that direct normally bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter