three

the lies she loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun..."

How could you let me alone? Wake up.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, Ms. Oh, but we must talk about something important." the police called me.

I threw a last glance to Sehun and I exited the room. My hands were sweaty from stress and I was trying to not let my eyes wandering around.

"So, we checked on him to see if he has his papers and... we found that all his papers were false. His driver's license, his ID card... were fake."

I felt that my world was all destroyed. Sehun...

"You know... carrying false papers can lead to jail. We can let it go because he's in coma but we just want to tell you miss, he should normally have his real papers anywhere so if you find it, please come to us... and here, this is his phone." The police gave me his phone and bid me goodbye which I also did it, bowing to them.

I watched him by the window of the room and then I left the hospital. I couldn't stay there longer. The fact that Sehun was in coma was a big shock to me but the fact that Sehun was maybe not his real name was the biggest shock I've ever had. My breathing was irregular, so I quickly took my medicine and my bottle of water from my bag and I swallowed the pill.

How could he live like that?

5 years passed but nobody has noticed that Sehun lived illegally. He may have his real papers but where can I find them? And how did he get those false papers.

Arrived at home, I went to our bedroom and searched everywhere for just an object which could tell me one thing about him. Which could tell me who he is.

Sehun... please wake up. I need you.

 

 

 

The apartment was in a bad condition. Hayoung took the night to search the house from top to bottom. Only finding some of his affairs which didn't help at all. Some of weird objects that he had in a box.

She had no idea, but she decided to go to his workplace to ask some questions.

When she got up, seeing all the things scattered everywhere, she decided to throw all Sehun's affairs in a trash and she put it down in a corner. She couldn't do anything bad like this to him. He was in coma...

After preparing herself, she went to Sehun's workplace and entered the building, hands trembling from the stress which was forming since last night... what if they just don't know anything about him which could help her... just a little bit. It would be a loss of the time.

 

 

 

"There is no Oh Sehun ?!" Hayoung asked.

"No miss. I'm going verify but I think that there is no Oh Sehun here." the employee answered.

"But... I have Sehun's work card. It can't be..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter