Has Anybody Seen My Wife?

Does Anybody Want a Wife?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi wakes up with a start, drool on her face, and a pounding headache.

 

“Wha--?!”

 

“Calm down, tiger. Do you know how wasted you were yesterday?” A voice too loud for Seulgi’s comfort booms.

 

“Shh!” She shushes in reply.

 

“Just take these, and let’s have breakfast.” Sooyoung says nonchalantly, not even bothering to lower her volume as she gets up from the bed after handing Seulgi some aspirin. The hungover woman groans in response.

 

“...What time is it?” She asks, looking at her hands.

 

“Half past twelve. Breakfast for you, lunch for me.”

 

“What?!”

 

Seulgi’s eyes practically pop out of her sockets when she hears Joy and sees a ring on her finger. She’s fully awake now.

 

If only she could remember what happened last night.

 

 

It’s in the middle of her bacon and eggs that she remembers.

 

“My wife!” Seulgi drops her fork in realization.

 

“Your what?” Sooyoung rolls her eyes. “Seulgi, I know I’m the best, with both my drop dead y looks and amazing attitude and all, but I’m not marrying you.”

 

“That’s not what I meant!” Seulgi shouts, much too loudly.

 

“Then what--”

 

“I kind of sort of asked someone to be my future wife last night?”

 

“You what--” Joy’s eyes widens even further.

 

“I’m sorry?” Seulgi apologizes quickly. Joy is fuming.

 

“I literally let you go out and drink without me for one night, and you managed to get a wife?!” The tall woman shouts, not exactly knowing how to react with such a shockingly strange piece of information.

 

“Is this why you don’t go out? Because you’re such a chick magnet?” She decides to prod instead.

 

“No, that’s not the point…” Seulgi mumbles, suddenly finding her food very interesting.

 

..

.

 

“I forgot who she was, and I didn’t ask for her number,” She drops the bomb. Sooyoung smacks her head onto the wooden table.

 

“Kang Seulgi, you are an idiot.”

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Seulgi asks as Joy practically drags her through the double doors, uncaring of the weird stares everyone shoots them.

 

When Seulgi finally realizes where they are, her eyes shine in recognition.

 

“Park Sooyoung, you are a genius!” She chirps, now happy to be dragged along by her tall friend.

 

“Took you long enough to realize, Slowgi,” Joy shoots back and suddenly stops in front of another set of glass doors. Seulgi practically crashes into her at the sudden stop.

 

“Dang, they’re still shooting… How do we get their attention?” Sooyoung muses out loud once she realizes that the doors are locked. Seulgi stares into the glass double door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter