Old club room

That was his name...

I’m considered as a freak at school. A freak who only reads.
  I could have stopped reading and put an end to all those names, but i couldn’t do that.. i loved reading and i still do.

     But reading was not the only thing that i was passionate about. 
    I loved singing...
When i was alone, i sang..
 But this, no one knew..

  I had this habit of going to old club room which was kind of abandoned after school. 
I would finish up some of my homework and when I’m sure that no ones around to listen, i would sing. 
Now that i think about it, i used to have many habits...


So that Monday i went to that old club room and carried out my routine. It was like heaven after a specially long day like that. 
   A severe headache was torturing me and it made me dizzy for some time.somehow i bared the pain and finished up some homework. But
I wasn’t much aware of the things happening around with the headache and all.

  “Bare it till you get to sing kyungsoo...”

I told myself. 
   Because singing healed me,calmed me and made me forget everything else...
    Finally i decided that it was late enough..late enough to be filled with the feeling of freedom, happiness and warmth..
With my throat alive and confidence above the clouds i was a new person. A person no one has seen.
I closed my eyes as my own voice started filling my ears....

       Seconds , minutes and hours must have passed, I wasn’t sure. I opened my eyes reluctantly and came back to the real world. It was dark.
My lips which were curled upwards came back to their usual straight line. I sighed.
   
  “  Wish i could sing forever “ i said to no one..
I took in a deep breath stood up to leave. I took all my things which were scattered everywhere and headed to the door.


      I froze on the spot...
     My breath hitched.....
Staring at me was a figure, familiar yet strange. He was at the door. 
I must be hallucinating... I thought. Cold sweat began running down my face.
      
        I was shocked and ashamed. I couldn’t bare to look at those eyes as I thought that they were judging and mocking me.
    And were they?
                   No.Not then or ever after. Now i know.
I waited that day. Till something leaves those lips. Something that’ll make me wanna go and hide or runaway. 
   
          “  Do sing forever  “

       But that’s  all the new kid said.