1

le vilain

A man in light blue uniform with navy blue cap on his head that has a logo "N Post" walk through the big yard of the mansion, all he could think was he will never can buy this mansion whose belong to Smith Jewels'. 


He consider himself lucky just to walk into the house and send important letter to them. It's feel like he is going to another world in their mansion as it was decorated with golds and jewels that represent the family statue and work. 


There was a butler waiting in front the door for the postman every time he came to send the letter. "Greetings," he casually approaches the butler. The butler smile lightly and nodded his head then pull out a steady hand as he ready to take the letter. 


The postman take out few of letters from his shabby bag that he worn since the day he started his work as a postman till today. "This are the letters but that was not it, there's some package in the van that you might want to take a look" he said as he give the letters to the butler. 


"Oh is it? I will be right back in a minute and go with you" the butler replied. He then walk back in to the mansion and leave the postman alone but there was two big build guards waiting outside just in case the postman want to do something fishy and they can watch him for the butler. 


The postman move around gaping in awe, "God, how many golds are they using just to decorate this mansion:?" he shake his head as he feel dizzy after spinning around scanning the house. He have look them before yet it still take his attention every time and every minute. 


The butler come and the postman right away lead him to his van which he park outside. He open the back door of his van and let the other maids who come to help the butler to pick up the packages. "Thank you for your service, Sir. " the butler said as he signed the paper that required for someone to confirm that the postman already sent out all the stuff to the rightful owner. "Have a nice day" "You too" said the butler before walk away with his workers into the mansion and close the gate. 

...

 

Two of the packages are from Jayden's friend, which is George@ Park Chanyeol and Junmyeon Kim. Few days ago, it was Jay's birthday but they couldn't attend the birthday parties as they were busy with their works. 


Jay understand as he too busy with his work as well. The butler left the packages inside his office table and after three days, Jay finally back from work visit to Canada. 


He walk inside his office with his ash blonde messy hair, white shirt and gray plaid coat covering one his arm as other cover fall to his side and black pant completing the look of his daily wear to work. 


He notice there was two boxes on his table, a butler who was followed him from behind notice where he looking and step ahead. "It was from your friend, George and Junmyeon" he said in manner though he is old than Jay but Jay is his master. 


Jay lightly nodded his head and ask the butler to leave him alone in the offfice. The butler bow his head and turn back from his master and leave the room immediately. 


Then, Jay take of his coat and put it on the table. He scan the box carefully before take out a pocketknife that he kept in the table drawer and slowly cut the plastic cover. He is so curious with what's inside especially when it's from his friends. 


As he done uncovering them, he open the first box which is from George and there was a pair of shoes, belt, necktie, set of coat with shirt in it and of course a letter from George. 
 (click on the pic to read the letter)

Jay take the letter and carefully read each word, small smile emit on his lips as he find its funny and he really like the present. He sure will wear it when they meet soon. 


Next, he take another box but it small than George and Jay wonder what will it be this time. He cut the plastic cover and find a empty box. "Geez, is he really?" Jay chuckles as he didn't expect Junmyeon will give him just empty box. 


There is knock on the door that caught Jay off guard, he put away the boxes on the floor and turn around as the butler walk inside. "Sir, there is someone waiting for you outside." Jay furrow his eyebrows and scratches his head. "Who?"


The butler just keep quiet and casually wait Jay to follow him from behind. "Who is it??" Jay asked again and of course again the butler keep quiet. As they reach to the door, the butler pull the knob and there was guy standing in front of the porche. "Who-" Jay ask to the guy. 


The guy turn around and to Jay's surprise it was Junmyeon in his black attire and his brown flocks, smiling at Jay cheekily. "Jun-hyung ah ~ it's me" he speak in korean with Jay since he feel it much better and no one understand them except the head butler and the families. 

"Hyung? What are you doing here??" Jay asked as he was too estactic by Junmyeon visit. "I'm pretty sure you have received the package few days ago isn't it?" Junmyeon asked. Jay nodded and then glare at him. "Yeah an empty box!" he exclaimed pretending he was mad. 

Junmyeon chuckles before pull out something from his pocket and give it to Jay. "Here lil brat, your present is here" he laughs. Jay roll his eyes in annoyance and open his hand noticing it was a car key, a porshe car key. 

"I can't give you the key through postman lol that will be dangerous and this is only small gift from me" Junmyeon explained. Then he pull Jay walk down the stairs and go to the car. 

"Come on, try to start it!" he said excitedly. Jay laugh and nodded before lock the car key in and start the car. "Wow hyung, small gift huh?" he chuckles. Junmyeon sigh softly and pull out his black glasses then put it on. 

"What are you waiting for? The guys are waiting for us" he smirk. Jay smirk as well knowing he will have so much fun with the guys and he is very excited to meet them.

Jay put on his seatbelt and wear his fancy glasses and look to Junmyeon, "Here we go!" he said happily as he start to drive with Junmyeon sit on the passenger place beside him.

The butler bow down as they drive away and watches the car go out before move back inside the mansion to finish his work. 

...

 

There is news everywhere that Hernandez's daughter just back from the trip in Japan. Her style always be woman's inspiration and it gains lots of interest from all the fashion police. She also inspire lots of young girls from all over world through her beauty and her style that she always showcase in her instagram whch has 4 million followers. 

She sigh as she knew it will be hard for her to just go home without paparazi follow her. She pull a compact powder from her chanel bag and open it, casually fixing up her makeup and put on bright red lipstick as she notice her lips look very pale from 5 hours of flight. 

There is guard waiting for her outside the glass door as she walk towards them. There is flash here and there as some of her fans notice her presence, Claire smile brightly to her fans and wave as she walk away from them with guards follow her along side by side and behind and front as well. 

As she finally reach to the car, the butler who was assigned to take her from the airport bow down and Claire bow back then the butler open the door for her and let her get inside carefully before close the door and get into the passenger front sit and asked the driver to start drive. 

The driver nodded his head and start to drive to their mansion. On their way to the mansion, Claire decided that it will be best for her to take some nap as she very tired from the long flight. 

 

 


... continue