intro#1

le vilain



J A Y D E N   S M I T H
...
Jayden Smith @ Park Jun Hyung

A 23rd year old grown man who born in May 6, 1995 in a wealthiest asian family from South Korea, Smith Jewels'. 
Jayden or preferly called as Jay among his friends and family got a job in his father's company. Of course there is lots of doubting as they still consider he still young and need to learn more. In fact, he already learned what the teenagers learned at very young age. He is a fast learner and to learn something in quick is his speciality. But of course he do have flaws like others. He can't ace in everything in just one take and that's what made his father trust in him. He know his son can take care of the company and continue the legacy till the new generation coming. 

...
F A M I L Y

Johnny Smith @ Park Joo Hyuk (Jay's father)
- live in us since his father opened jewellery store and came back to Korea to open another big store which is still exist till now
- married with american - korean woman name Hana Kim @ Kim Hana who work as stewardess. They knew each other through friends and became close real quick before tied the knot in 1992 
- John and Hana had other child before Jay but got miscarriage during the five weeks of pregnant due to Jay's mother got really sick during pregnancies and the high temperature from fever killing the baby. 
- Jay's mother, Hana isolated herself from everyone except her husband till one day miracle happened whereas she got pregnant again. 
- and that is when Jayden born into the world. 
- Jayden bring happiness and love into the family and his parent never ending love made all his cousin envied with him as he have no siblings to deal with. 


...